School Shootings

theo

Post by theo » Sat. Dec. 04, 2021 8:20 pm

How you fell about parents of latest school killings being charged? I feel they should be, any mother who tells her son "you have to learn not to get caught" tells alot about the parenting the boy got at home. I know it wasnt said about pertaining to the actual shooting but it still tells me some about the parent. Cmon parents,,,,,,, get a grip on your kids! What your doing now isnt working with all these shootings and drugs and sex going on! Back in my day,,,,, well i shouldn"t have to tell you

grumpy

Post by grumpy » Sat. Dec. 04, 2021 8:43 pm

It’s going to be one to watch, it will come down to the law, The New York Times was in my shop asking questions, we told them nothing, Nothing to tell, I’ll leave it at that.
Last edited by grumpy on Sat. Dec. 04, 2021 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

grumpy

Post by grumpy » Sat. Dec. 04, 2021 8:44 pm

I’ll add the ball was dropped by many in this case, I expect the school to be sued .

theo

Post by theo » Sat. Dec. 04, 2021 9:36 pm

grumpy wrote:
Sat. Dec. 04, 2021 8:44 pm
I’ll add the ball was dropped by many in this case, I expect the school to be sued .
Thats what i dont understand, it just wasnt the kids doing. He threw up many red flags and no one noticed or cared???????

grumpy

Post by grumpy » Sat. Dec. 04, 2021 9:43 pm

The school noticed, the parents were in denial, in the end no one did anything.

coaledsweat
Site Moderator
Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman Anderson 260M
Coal Size/Type: Pea

Post by coaledsweat » Sat. Dec. 04, 2021 9:43 pm

Who gives a semi auto pistol to a troubled child?

KLook
Other Heating: Wishing it was cold enough for coal here....not really

Post by KLook » Sat. Dec. 04, 2021 11:21 pm

So the parents are being charged because they aided and abetted. How many times did Prosecutors and even the VP candidate aid and abet rioters when BLM and Antifa were raising hell? Where do you draw the line? It seems the Dems always want to draw it on you but not on them. Maxine Waters called for violence, telling her people to get up in there faces. There are many many instances. This is another case of the Soros backed prosecutor trying to make an example of most likely conservative people. Misguided for sure, the kid should not have had a gun. But the school had a chance to stop him, and failed.

theo

Post by theo » Sun. Dec. 05, 2021 8:43 am

KLook wrote:
Sat. Dec. 04, 2021 11:21 pm
So the parents are being charged because they aided and abetted. How many times did Prosecutors and even the VP candidate aid and abet rioters when BLM and Antifa were raising hell? Where do you draw the line? It seems the Dems always want to draw it on you but not on them. Maxine Waters called for violence, telling her people to get up in there faces. There are many many instances. This is another case of the Soros backed prosecutor trying to make an example of most likely conservative people. Misguided for sure, the kid should not have had a gun. But the school had a chance to stop him, and failed.
You say the kid should not have a gun, do you mean at school or altogether? I had a 22 rifle when i was 12 that my father bought for me but i didnt go out and kill people with it, that tell you a little something???????

Sunny Boy
Hand Fed Coal Boiler: Anthracite Industrial, domestic hot water heater
Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood range 208, # 6 base heater, 2 Modern Oak 118.
Coal Size/Type: Nuts !
Other Heating: Oil &electric plenum furnace

Post by Sunny Boy » Sun. Dec. 05, 2021 9:08 am

When I was a kid in the 50's and 60's, many kids had a gun before the age of 18. Got a .22 target rifle for Christmas when I was 14. And in High School, I had permission to take it back and forth to school on the school bus for rifle club and rifle team practice. Many schools had rifle clubs and teams back then. No one went crazy seeing a gun.

But we didn't have the attitude of many kids today. And there were many fathers who were WWII and Korean War Vets. We were encouraged to learn firearm safety and respect.

Paul

freetown fred
Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut

Post by freetown fred » Sun. Dec. 05, 2021 9:24 am

I remember those rifle clubs Paul--no problem carryin on the bus or to club area. Through our Boy Scout Troop (when it was still the "BOY scouts" ) going to a local NRA range & learnin SAFETY---I was around 11 or 12--I don't have a clue what's goin on with these parents & I really don't give a sht!!! Sad situation for victims & families. Lawyers are involved so it'll just become your standard "legal cluster fck"
Last edited by freetown fred on Sun. Dec. 05, 2021 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

waytomany?s
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harmon Mark II
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: Looking
Baseburners & Antiques: Looking
Coal Size/Type: Nut
Other Heating: newmac wood/coal combo furnace

Post by waytomany?s » Sun. Dec. 05, 2021 9:24 am

coaledsweat wrote:
Sat. Dec. 04, 2021 9:43 pm
Who gives a semi auto pistol to a troubled child?
:what:

warminmn
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Chubby Junior, Riteway 37
Coal Size/Type: nut and stove anthracite, lignite
Other Heating: Wood and wear a wool shirt

Post by warminmn » Sun. Dec. 05, 2021 9:27 am

I too had several guns before I was 18. I dont see a problem with a kid having one unless they do have mental issues. Did his parents know the child had issues? thats the important question to me. And as said, lots of blame to go around on this one.

freetown fred

Post by freetown fred » Sun. Dec. 05, 2021 9:29 am

YEP W--and I think that blame just might start in the White House!!! :evil:

waytomany?s
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harmon Mark II
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: Looking
Baseburners & Antiques: Looking
Coal Size/Type: Nut
Other Heating: newmac wood/coal combo furnace

Post by waytomany?s » Sun. Dec. 05, 2021 9:30 am

freetown fred wrote:
Sun. Dec. 05, 2021 9:24 am
I remember those rifle clubs Paul--no problem carryin on the bus or to club area. Trough our Boy Scout Troop (when it was still the "BOY scouts" ) going to a local NRA range & learnin SAFETY---I was around 11 or 12--I don't have a clue what's goin on with these parents & I really don't give a sht!!! Sad situation for victims & families. Lawyers are involved so it'll just become your standard "legal cluster fck"
You should, these kids that have never been spanked or disciplined are the messed up in the head, narcissistic little bastards that commit these atrocities.

freetown fred

Post by freetown fred » Sun. Dec. 05, 2021 10:01 am

Ya think huh?? If there were something I could do to change all that I would--but needless to say--there's NOTHING!!! PLUS, I have no idea about this kids updraggin or anything else except what MSM is telling us & I think we all know where that gets us!! I think they are as much to blame as anyone!! Sooooo, the beat goes on!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( The best we can do W, is keep our own back yards cleaned up. :)

Return to “The Coffee House”