Do the people really believe what the National news put's out????

theo

Post by theo » Thu. Apr. 29, 2021 12:32 pm

I listen to them once in awhile ( Msn, Fox, Good Morning America. etc.) and i really cant believe how they try to manipulate idea's ( or should i say trick) into the people's minds. This morning they were saying how alot of the people arent getting the vaccine shot, then they tell you that it may cost you thousands of dollars if you dont get the shot. Said something about if you dont get the shot and get the virus the insurance companies may not pay any, I'd say they are trying to trick everyone into getting the shot. Thats just my Opinion on alot of this "News " you hear from these stations, any others think the same? :yes:

warminmn
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Chubby Junior, Efel Nestor Martin, Riteway 37
Coal Size/Type: nut and stove anthracite, lignite
Other Heating: Wood and wear a wool shirt

Post by warminmn » Thu. Apr. 29, 2021 1:33 pm

They are just trying to make things sound worse to get people to watch their broadcast. Think of drama shows how the last episode of the season is a cliffhanger to get you to watch next year, only the networks do it every day. Some have agenda's too and they are in a different category. I dont think either one is fooling very many people anymore.

lincolnmania
Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM 350
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: reading allegheny stoker
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: alaska kodiak stoker 1986. 1987 triburner, 1987 crane diamond
Coal Size/Type: rice

Post by lincolnmania » Thu. Apr. 29, 2021 1:43 pm

I don't believe main stream media or the government!

theo

Post by theo » Thu. Apr. 29, 2021 2:33 pm

lincolnmania wrote:
Thu. Apr. 29, 2021 1:43 pm
I don't believe main stream media or the government!
:yes: :yes: :yes:

KLook
Other Heating: Wishing it was cold enough for coal here....not really

Post by KLook » Thu. Apr. 29, 2021 5:26 pm

I turned them off years back and don't hear a thing......

Kevin

CapeCoaler
Stoker Coal Boiler: want AA130
Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machine BS#4, Harman MKII, Hitzer 503,...
Coal Size/Type: Pea/Nut/Stove

Post by CapeCoaler » Thu. Apr. 29, 2021 8:05 pm

Healthy dose of skepticism...
I consume as little as possible...

johnjoseph
Stoker Coal Boiler: Keystoker KA-6
Other Heating: pellet stove, oil boiler

Post by johnjoseph » Fri. Apr. 30, 2021 5:52 am

ALL news media, in whatever format is selling a product trying to make a dime; frankly anytime a person visits news media in any form, the outlet makes a dime. How the media generates the dime is inconsequential, as long as they stay in the black. Outrageous claims, omitting information, ideological twists, exclusives, fancy headline etc.; these hook people into loving a media source or outright hate it. Even haters gander at sources they dislike, just for entertainment and revel how one outlet is garbage vs. their "real" news source(s). There is not a media source that is transparent and non speculative. Do I personally believe everything that is shared in the media, well if a person dies, they are dead. How the death occurred is the centerpiece of the selling story. The outlet shared the truth that the person died; how the death occurred, whether it be true, skewed, or satire...it sells. I prefer satire as it is humor and laughter is good for the soul. This is my opinion, wrong, right or indifferent, I'm trying to make a dime from this post via trickery.😁

Return to “The Coffee House”