COFFEE-6-6-20

warminmn
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Chubby Junior, Riteway 37
Coal Size/Type: nut and stove anthracite, lignite
Other Heating: Wood and wear a wool shirt

Post by warminmn » Sat. Jun. 06, 2020 8:38 pm

I can see that breed being smart. Im more a 100% lab person anymore but dont have a dog for now. Perhaps someday.

Hambden Bob
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Harman 1998 Magnum Stoker
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Blower Model Coal Chubby 1982-Serial#0097
Coal Size/Type: Rice-A-Roni ! / Nut
Other Heating: Pro-Pain Forced Air

Post by Hambden Bob » Sun. Jun. 07, 2020 8:53 am

Power Pups Always Save Da' Day!
I think it's Us who get gun shy about having them! As We've aged,and experienced the loss of Our Best Friends,We figure We don't want to go through "That" again!
Inevitably,We notice the Massive Vacuum that exists due to the loss of Unconditional Love and Loyalty from those Four Legged Caninesters! Hell,some Folks find that in Their Cats! It's All "Risk and Reward",Gang!
Sometimes,in trying to Save Ourselves from Pain,We hurt Ourselves in a larger way through Vacuum and Void Experiences! In the end,every one of Us has the Smarts Onboard to crack this Age Old Dilemma Wide Open!!
Oh,Freddy,I've thought about trying to Fund Raise to get Ya' Your Own Personal Communications Satellite! Might help with Camp! Alas,it just might hurt more! Dropping connectivity,taking risks from zero comm,and sometimes,just "Being" where You're at,is a Tonic for Da' Soul!

Homesteader
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark II
Coal Size/Type: Nut, Stove
Other Heating: H.B. Smith oil fired boiler

Post by Homesteader » Sun. Jun. 07, 2020 10:57 am

Power Pups Always Save Da' Day!
I think it's Us who get gun shy about having them! As We've aged,and experienced the loss of Our Best Friends,We figure We don't want to go through "That" again!
Inevitably,We notice the Massive Vacuum that exists due to the loss of Unconditional Love and Loyalty from those Four Legged Caninesters! Hell,some Folks find that in Their Cats! It's All "Risk and Reward",Gang!
Sometimes,in trying to Save Ourselves from Pain,We hurt Ourselves in a larger way through Vacuum and Void Experiences! In the end,every one of Us has the Smarts Onboard to crack this Age Old Dilemma Wide Open!!
Well put HB. After losing my Golden last fall I said never again. Well now I'm at maybe.

Return to “The Coffee House”