Coffee 2-22-2020

gaw
Stoker Coal Boiler: Keystoker KA-6
Coal Size/Type: Rice from Schuylkill County

Post by gaw » Sat. Feb. 22, 2020 4:15 pm

Mid teens this AM and 53 as of right now, not a bad day for mid February.

So far Freddy needs a hearing aid, Freetown listens about as good as my wife, NoSmokes wife is making me mad and i don't even know her, Keepaeyeonit is making me hungry and broke at the same time and Stoker Don has my prostate swelled the size of a watermelon. That's what I get for skipping morning coffee.

Tomorrow is back to work day so I'm just finishing a few things today and relaxing.

buffalo bob
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 354 and a 254
Coal Size/Type: anthracite nut

Post by buffalo bob » Sat. Feb. 22, 2020 8:07 pm

hello all well iam back...was a hell of an off week...got upper left lobe out on the 12th came home mon 17th..aint no way u can get better in the hospital...hell u cant get no sleep..thats why i late been catching up...wifie did good job keeping the old hitzer going..proud of her...think she a keeper.lol...take care all see ya next week...oh yea great breakfast B.B.

NoSmoke
Hand Fed Coal Boiler: New Yoker WC90
Baseburners & Antiques: Woods and Bishop Antique Pot Bellied Stove
Coal Size/Type: Stove/Nut/Pea Anthracite
Other Heating: Munchkin LP Boiler/Englander Pellet Stove/Perkins 4.108 Cogeneration diesel

Post by NoSmoke » Sat. Feb. 22, 2020 8:18 pm

gaw wrote:
Sat. Feb. 22, 2020 4:15 pm
NoSmokes wife is making me mad and i don't even know her...
Oh shoot, Katie is nothing to get mad over.

Her first husband was short, so he never allowed her to wear high heels because she would be taller than he was. But Katie likes fashion, so after ten years of being in a very controlled relationship where she could not wear the clothes she wanted; with me, she went a little overboard.

Myself, I do not care what she wears, and I am taller than her even with her wearing high heels, so it does not bother me. But I thought all wives went shoe-overboard! (LOL)
1922538_518544408263873_775242477_n.jpg
.JPG | 164KB | 1922538_518544408263873_775242477_n.jpg

Hambden Bob
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Harman 1998 Magnum Stoker
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Blower Model Coal Chubby 1982-Serial#0097
Coal Size/Type: Rice-A-Roni ! / Nut
Other Heating: Pro-Pain Forced Air

Post by Hambden Bob » Sun. Feb. 23, 2020 6:49 pm

Yo-Ho,Gang!! Sorry for being MIA! It's been a Wild Two Weeks,but a Good Wild! Keeping all the balls in the air,and dropping in on a Sunday Night just to say "Hello" and Wish You All Very Well!! Now Carry On,Gang!!

CoalJockey
Verified Business Rep.
Stoker Coal Boiler: Several EFM 520 refurbs...one 900, one 1300 mega-stoker
Hand Fed Coal Stove: (2) Warm Morning Stoves

Post by CoalJockey » Sun. Feb. 23, 2020 8:34 pm

Late check-in for me this weekend but truck drivers like coffee anytime they can get it so it’s never too late.

After weeks of constant rain and no frost in the ground, it finally froze 3 nights in a row and all hell broke loose with these lime trucks, I think I had about 30 hours or more in two days. I obviously didn’t get as much done as I wanted but did manage to put a dent in my order list. I was so tired out last night I went to bed at 8:30 and didn’t get up this morning until 7, which is almost a record for me. The sun and wind has dried the high ground out some so I will be on the roll again tomorrow weather it freezes or not.

Spent the afternoon with friends from church at their farm. It was a beautiful afternoon and we enjoyed being outside to do the evening feeding. It was good for me to be around a herd of Holsteins again after a long hiatus and the boys loved it as well.

I wish you all an awesome week, stay safe!

freetown fred
Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut

Post by freetown fred » Sun. Feb. 23, 2020 9:00 pm

Outstanding B!!!!! You're right about hospitals!!! Damn, 6 days--that sux. I was lucky with my in & out procedure. Good on Momma doin the Hitzer--She & my woman would have much to talk about!! :lol: Keepers indeed. Be well my brother--Semper-fi
buffalo bob wrote:
Sat. Feb. 22, 2020 8:07 pm
hello all well iam back...was a hell of an off week...got upper left lobe out on the 12th came home mon 17th..aint no way u can get better in the hospital...hell u cant get no sleep..thats why i late been catching up...wifie did good job keeping the old hitzer going..proud of her...think she a keeper.lol...take care all see ya next week...oh yea great breakfast B.B.

Return to “The Coffee House”