Coffee 10-26-2019

CoalJockey
Verified Business Rep.
Stoker Coal Boiler: Several EFM 520 refurbs...one 900, one 1300 mega-stoker
Hand Fed Coal Stove: (2) Warm Morning Stoves

Post by CoalJockey » Sun. Oct. 27, 2019 8:01 am

Wow, as it pours the rain in buckets here this morning and overflowing the spoutings, I am really glad that I was able to get some lime on the fields first. I still have some orders waiting but they will be waiting awhile after this. Coffee tastes even better and my chair looking out the window feels even more awesome for some reason when it is pouring outside.

GAW, prayers sent your way to the Great Physician for healing for your wife. I’ve included many for you too, don’t forget to take care of yourself in the middle of this. I am looking forward to hearing about the miners portrait, that is awesome news.

My coal bin is filled with 7 tons of rice. Yes, you heard that correctly... it is full... filled. Now, for the first time, Tyler lives on easy street too. Updates to follow for The Big Dig thread. :)

Have a great week.

gaw
Stoker Coal Boiler: Keystoker KA-6
Coal Size/Type: Rice from Schuylkill County

Post by gaw » Sun. Oct. 27, 2019 5:02 pm

I hope the excitement is over for now. Thanks for the kind words everyone to my wife and me. Two units of blood brought her back to about normal. She was anemic due to bleeding over the past few days. The short story is her blood got a little too “thin” last week and along with that she changed dialysis centers. The new center was unable to cannulate her 2 out of 3 days and she got treated at another center once but was poked full of holes from the other center. Her whole arm turned black and blue. Her fistula needs time to heal after the abuse so now she had to get a catheter to receive treatment for a few weeks. Tuesday her fistula was bleeding and Friday night she was bleeding from the catheter site. The bleeding was exacerbated by the thin blood and the anemia was from the loss of blood. One bit of good news lost in all the commotion was that she is now on the kidney transplant list.

Anyone interested in the Miner’s Portrait dedication can check it out here Identify a Miner
I think it’s a great story.

freetown fred
Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut

Post by freetown fred » Sun. Oct. 27, 2019 5:17 pm

G, glad Momma come through that fiasco well. Amazing!!! Good news on the transplant list

gaw
Stoker Coal Boiler: Keystoker KA-6
Coal Size/Type: Rice from Schuylkill County

Post by gaw » Sun. Oct. 27, 2019 6:05 pm

Oh! And by the way we dropped the new dialysis center like a bad habit. It would have been more convenient but if they're useless it wouldn't matter if they were next door.

CapeCoaler
Stoker Coal Boiler: want AA130
Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machine BS#4, Harman MKII, Hitzer 503,...
Coal Size/Type: Pea/Nut/Stove

Post by CapeCoaler » Sun. Oct. 27, 2019 11:04 pm

Gotta go for the Quality...
Wife is an RN...
She is doing complex home care...
Vents, Tracheal tubes, G-Tubes, J-Tubes...
The patient is totally dependent on the RN to do it correctly...
Every time...
Don't get me going on the Business of medical care...
When you find someone or someplace that does it Right...
Hold on tight...

Hambden Bob
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Harman 1998 Magnum Stoker
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Blower Model Coal Chubby 1982-Serial#0097
Coal Size/Type: Rice-A-Roni ! / Nut
Other Heating: Pro-Pain Forced Air

Post by Hambden Bob » Mon. Oct. 28, 2019 12:39 am

Thanx for the Update,Glen! Whether You like it or not,You're a Good Husband and a Righteous Dude! Stay With It!

Return to “The Coffee House”