Did U.S. Gov’t Lie about TWA Flight 800

grumpy

Post by grumpy » Sat. Apr. 20, 2019 6:52 pm

I always thought they shot it down, an accident of course..

Can't get the link to work, all I get is the video, anyway this is old so I guess not much happened.

grumpy

Post by grumpy » Sat. Apr. 20, 2019 7:18 pm

The group is comprised of people who worked for the National Transportation Safety Board, TWA and the Airline Pilots Association, all of whom have since retired. All six say that the evidence shows the plane was brought down by a projectile traveling at a high speed.

“It all fits like a glove,” said Tom Stalcup, a physicist who is considered one of the foremost independent researchers and participated in the documentary, said during a press conference on Wednesday. “It is what it is and all the evidence is there.”

Hank Hughes, a retired senior accident investigator for NTSB, said probers were not allowed to seek answers once the FBI took over the crime scene. "We just want to see the truth come out," Hughes said. "We don't have hidden agendas. The only thing we are looking for is the truth."

Speer, who says he found explosive residue on a part from the right wing which also had three holes, agreed.

“It’s obvious that the truth was not allowed to be pursued," said Speer. “A majority of people working in that hanger did not feel as if the evidence was properly being handled.”

https://www.foxnews.com/us/investigators-want-mis ... -800-crash

tcalo
Baseburners & Antiques: Crawford 40
Coal Size/Type: Nut/stove anthracite

Post by tcalo » Sat. Apr. 20, 2019 11:03 pm

This happened only 12 miles from where I live. Most reports have something launching up from the coast toward the aircraft at a high rate of speed, including witnesses. I’ve also read there were high level individuals on that flight. The final reports say a short in the fuel tank sparked an explosion. Cover up???

Return to “The Coffee House”