Coffee ...Ground hogs day 2019

BunkerdCaddis
Stoker Coal Boiler: Bairmatic-Van Wert
Hand Fed Coal Boiler: Van Wert VW85H
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Saey Hanover II working when I feel the desire, Waterford 105 out on vacation, Surdiac Gotha hiding somewhere
Coal Size/Type: pea/nut/rice/stove-anthracite, nut/stove bit when I feel the urge
Other Heating: oil fired hydronic

Post by BunkerdCaddis » Sat. Feb. 02, 2019 12:51 pm

StokerDon wrote:
Sat. Feb. 02, 2019 11:20 am
Glad to see you got up and saw your shadow Fred. It's good to have you back among the living!

-Don
Times 2 on that :yes: ... on the other hand, my wife is dealing with the loss of one of her students in a car accident the other morning, seems she drove her car under a stopped school bus... My wife had planned to help this girl get into college...

As Freddy so often says "Hug your loved ones & onward we go..."

buffalo bob
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 354 and a 254
Coal Size/Type: anthracite nut

Post by buffalo bob » Sat. Feb. 02, 2019 7:56 pm

good evening... well slept in again good to be retired... old 354 just rolling on luv it...glad ur back and typing again fred well everybody stay warm enjoy the next few days.gotta go and clean up the snow mess we got yesterday got 5" nice dry powder, fun to plow... take it nice and easy fred the work will wait it always does...hell and the way i look at it if i die during the night i wont have to do it ...lol ...have a good week ...B.B.

lsayre
Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
Coal Size/Type: Lehigh Anthracite Pea
Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (13.5 KW), ComfortMax 75

Post by lsayre » Sat. Feb. 02, 2019 8:44 pm

It will be an early spring, as the groundhog didn't see his shadow. Only the 19th time in 133 years that he didn't see it.

Hambden Bob
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Harman 1998 Magnum Stoker
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Blower Model Coal Chubby 1982-Serial#0097
Coal Size/Type: Rice-A-Roni ! / Nut
Other Heating: Pro-Pain Forced Air

Post by Hambden Bob » Sun. Feb. 03, 2019 9:16 am

Bunker,tell Your Good Wife to Stand Tall In Hell on this one! Tell her,as usual,that You have her back! She's got a Hard Time on her hands. I experienced this same Hell last January. It was with a Family at our Bay Camp. There's just no good way to go on this,other than standing tall..
There are some days that I hate being only Human. I like to make things right,make them more fair. Well,there's no fixing this. It's the People that fill in and move up Post Incident that matter... Being There..

I know You get the Big Picture. Thank You for Sharing this Hell with Us! We do it All Here! Thanx For The Trust!!

BunkerdCaddis
Stoker Coal Boiler: Bairmatic-Van Wert
Hand Fed Coal Boiler: Van Wert VW85H
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Saey Hanover II working when I feel the desire, Waterford 105 out on vacation, Surdiac Gotha hiding somewhere
Coal Size/Type: pea/nut/rice/stove-anthracite, nut/stove bit when I feel the urge
Other Heating: oil fired hydronic

Post by BunkerdCaddis » Sun. Feb. 03, 2019 11:28 am

Thanks HB, it's a stark reminder that when the Reaper does come, he waits for no one. As most here realize I know and some more than most, each day really is a gift and we should live with that in mind.

Freddy
Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman Anderson 130 (pea)
Coal Size/Type: Pea size, Superior, deep mined

Post by Freddy » Sat. Feb. 09, 2019 6:14 am

Hambden Bob nailed this one. Fill in, move up. We do our best to make things right....even if they can never be completely right.

freetown fred
Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut

Post by freetown fred » Sat. Feb. 09, 2019 6:52 am

A BIG plus 1 on that B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
BunkerdCaddis wrote:
Sun. Feb. 03, 2019 11:28 am
Thanks HB, it's a stark reminder that when the Reaper does come, he waits for no one. As most here realize I know and some more than most, each day really is a gift and we should live with that in mind.

Return to “The Coffee House”