Anybody Near Center Philly?

warminmn
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Chubby Junior, Riteway 37
Coal Size/Type: nut and stove anthracite, lignite
Other Heating: Wood and wear a wool shirt

Post by warminmn » Thu. May. 23, 2019 8:00 am

I cant play video games. I had a Playstation 1 and even that kept me up all night, night after night, so I put it in a box almost 20 years ago and its still there :lol: As fun as that looks i know better. I cant even stop playing asteroids on the vintage players if I start :lol: I'd forget what food is playing those.

gaw
Stoker Coal Boiler: Keystoker KA-6
Coal Size/Type: Rice from Schuylkill County

Post by gaw » Thu. May. 23, 2019 10:36 pm

I got sucked into video games several years ago. Played them with a young grandson. After a couple of winters wasting free time playing video games I grew tired of them and have not played since and I actually dispise them. It is as if I just had an enlightened moment where I realized what a complete waste of time it was. As far as I know the grandson still plays a lot.

Richard S.
Mayor
Stoker Coal Boiler: Van Wert VA1200
Coal Size/Type: Buckwheat/Anthracite

Post by Richard S. » Fri. May. 24, 2019 1:30 pm

gaw wrote:
Thu. May. 23, 2019 10:36 pm
I got sucked into video games several years ago. Played them with a young grandson. After a couple of winters wasting free time playing video games I grew tired of them and have not played since and I actually dispise them. It is as if I just had an enlightened moment where I realized what a complete waste of time it was. As far as I know the grandson still plays a lot.
I know what you mean but the PS4 usually only comes on when my Cousin comes over. I have purchased three games I spent many weeks playing each; Skyrim , GTA and Fallout4. I know there is plenty like them but I try and avoid the urge to buy one because I know what is going to happen. I love the open world games.

Return to “The Coffee House”