Hand Fed Coal Stove: V ermont Castings 2310, Franco Belge 262
Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood Modern Oak 114
Coal Size/Type: nut and pea

Post by franco b » Mon. Aug. 30, 2021 3:28 pm

freetown fred
Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut

Post by freetown fred » Mon. Aug. 30, 2021 4:37 pm

Nice Doggy indeed Richard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Richard S.
Mayor
Stoker Coal Boiler: Van Wert VA1200
Coal Size/Type: Buckwheat/Anthracite

Post by Richard S. » Mon. Aug. 30, 2021 5:07 pm

Forget which show but they dressed up someone in one of those suits for training attack dogs. He pretended to break into multiple homes with many types of dogs and proceeded to "attack" the homeowner. Everything from small dogs to large dogs. In most cases the dogs were moderately aggressive barking/growling but most did not physically attack the intruder. The most aggressive dogs were the small ones which has been my personal experience. Rough guess is only 10 or 15 percent did any physical attacking.

If you train a dog not to bite people it's not going to bite people. If you have had a puppy you know that phase where they want to bite everyone and you need to immediately put an end to that. Most of these dogs are not going to attack people and if they will probably not a safe dog to have around other people.

Attack dogs are a completely other story because of the extensive training to control their actions including attack on command.

I did have one dog that would get aggressive but only in a specific circumstance. If she was in small enclosure like car or tent it was like a instinctual light switch went off in her head and she would be very aggressive towards anyone but me. She never bit anyone and I honestly don't think she would of but we're talking full on teeth bared and that wild eyed look that was enough to stop anyone from tempting it.

Probably the best story with that dog was she knew how to open tents, she would just find the zipper handle and nose it open. My buddy had the same tent as me, the dog went off to bed and ended up in his tent. A little while later my Buddy decides to go to sleep and comes back in short time.... "Your dog won't let me in my tent." LOL

Cassy0110

Post by Cassy0110 » Mon. Aug. 29, 2022 11:14 pm

oh my god!

Return to “Pets”