English setter Rescue group

Den034071
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer, 3095

Post by Den034071 » Sun. Dec. 06, 2020 10:15 am

Guys please check this group out if you want a pet or like me an English setter .Me Cider setter died Jan 7 2019 .Im still hurting .anyway i on internet found this group Above an Beyond English Setter Rescue In60 Molleystown Road Pine Grove Penna .They are a volunteer group .Heres a Sickening horror story One setter rescued Chained to a Big Rock All Day .Another Found had pups under a culvert .Another female 30 pounds in weight .You guys know Me From MMy Christmas StorysSo Im asking You Guys if you are looking for a English setter or Mixed setters please check this Rescue Place Out on internet .They have volunteers that will Car Deliver a Dog 100s of miles for you .However please Look at The Senior dogs available .Every one you know wants a puppy But check out the Older Dogs available .It broke my heart to look at some of The Senior Dog Pictures one had Its Tail Between its LegsAn its Face showed Fear .Most faces at this place or half of the dog pics Indicated No One Wants Me .I have been approved For a Female .Sooo make A Dogs Christmas And Look at This rescue group.Merry Christmasjack

freetown fred
Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut

Post by freetown fred » Sun. Dec. 06, 2020 4:06 pm

Nice post Jack--I'd have a lot more then my 2 if I could. Best friends in the world. :D

Toddburn
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 983/ Hitzer 55
Coal Size/Type: Nut anthracite/pea
Other Heating: Heat pump/forced air

Post by Toddburn » Sun. Dec. 06, 2020 5:41 pm

Thanks for the post made me feel better my ten year old lab Wayne has been struggling for the past week or so. He has lost his appetite, tried some can food mixed with some people food the past two days. Bit of an improvement today. Hopefully he’s on the mend. Our vet has had a real crappy attitude the past few years wife stopped to talk to them and left pissed off and all others around aren’t taking new clients because of the covid.

Den034071
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer, 3095

Post by Den034071 » Mon. Dec. 07, 2020 10:09 am

Todd get a different vet.My setter had a Cyst on his back and regular vet was off that day .substitute vetDid Not Want To Get Her Hands Dirty .She left cyst alone .I called Regular vets direct message line .He called at night an Took care Of my Dog Next Day and No bill from female vet .Get a New Vet .jack

Return to “Pets”