Free Money (No Joke!)

dcrane
Verified Business Rep.
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Crane 404

Post by dcrane » Mon. Sep. 16, 2013 4:52 am

Ok folks... you all need to pull up this site http://www.missingmoney.com/Main/Search.cfm (type in your names, your family names, heirs) and locate whats YOURS!
after your done only a very slight commission should be mailed to Dcrane toothy JK (it would be nice to hear a good story in this thread if it helped (I already made my claims and ill let you know how it turns out).
here is the main site used for some of these searches http://naupa.org/ (it will amaze some of you the lil' accounts, tax moneys, insurance moneys, etc. that out parents & grandparents forgot about)... Im sure you don't want the Gov. holding whats rightfully yours! give it a try and tell us about your winfall :dancing: !

gaw
Stoker Coal Boiler: Keystoker KA-6
Coal Size/Type: Rice from Schuylkill County

Post by gaw » Mon. Sep. 16, 2013 9:17 am

No free money for me, nothing close. I tried parents and grandparents as well but no luck. I guess you had to have money at some point in your life to actually lose money.

k9 Bara
Stoker Coal Boiler: 1996 EFM 520 DF
Coal Size/Type: Buck / Reading

Post by k9 Bara » Mon. Sep. 16, 2013 9:20 am

Thanks DC,
I have known of unclaimed funds owed to me but never took the time to complete form and send in. Well, the form is complete, just need it notarized and off it goes. The NY web page doesn't give you a clue as to how much $ is owed, but it will go towards coal ...or ammo!

The money is from an insurance company in my name and my mother (who is deceased) as a beneficiary. Not sure what it all about but worth it in the end.

dcrane
Verified Business Rep.

Post by dcrane » Mon. Sep. 16, 2013 9:25 am

k9 Bara wrote:Thanks DC,
I have known of unclaimed funds owed to me but never took the time to complete form and send in. Well, the form is complete, just need it notarized and off it goes. The NY web page doesn't give you a clue as to how much $ is owed, but it will go towards coal ...or ammo!

The money is from an insurance company in my name and my mother (who is deceased) as a beneficiary. Not sure what it all about but worth it in the end.
$10 bucks or $10K ... better than a sharp stick in the eye as my mom always said :poke: we will all hope its bunches for you bro (then you can bring the beer to next meet & greet)!

k9 Bara
Stoker Coal Boiler: 1996 EFM 520 DF
Coal Size/Type: Buck / Reading

Post by k9 Bara » Mon. Sep. 16, 2013 9:53 am

dcrane wrote:

$10 bucks or $10K ... better than a sharp stick in the eye as my mom always said :poke: we will all hope its bunches for you bro (then you can bring the beer to next meet & greet)!
Deal! If it's bunches, Drinks on me! :cheers:

Flyer5
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Post by Flyer5 » Mon. Sep. 16, 2013 4:05 pm

dcrane wrote:

Are you going to make it this time Doug? :D

dcrane
Verified Business Rep.

Post by dcrane » Mon. Sep. 16, 2013 4:19 pm

I promise I will make it! I should be free by then and broke... so ill need the meal ;)

samhill
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage

Post by samhill » Mon. Sep. 16, 2013 5:24 pm

I'm in the same boat as gaw, only thing I had left to me was my baldness & naturally I passed that right on to my son only early so he wouldn't have to wait as long as me. :woot:

Return to “Money & Finance”