Stoker Coal Boiler: Keystoker KA-6
Coal Size/Type: Rice from Schuylkill County

Post by gaw » Sun. Apr. 24, 2022 8:47 pm

Richard S.
Mayor
Stoker Coal Boiler: Van Wert VA1200
Coal Size/Type: Buckwheat/Anthracite

Post by Richard S. » Mon. Apr. 25, 2022 5:03 am

We sell them and they are selling like mad. We carry a few brands including Quiet Kat but the ones selling like crazy are a brand called Aventon, starting at $1299 they are very reasonably priced and it's not some cheap junk like the ones on Ebay.

The other thing starting to sell quite well is battery operated Stihl lawnmowers, if the customer is interested the only thing I need to show them is the variable speed self propelled and it's sold. The 18 inch self propelled is $599 and will do about 2400 square feet. The 21 inch is $759 and will do over 3000 Square foot. They have a variable speed for the blade which will spin faster or slower dependent on the load so the actual square footage is variable.

Bear in mind if you put a gasoline engine on this lawnmower it wouldn't be cheap. It's built like a commercial lawnmower with full axles, bearing in the wheels, rubber wheels, heavier gauge steel deck. It's what I'm buying the next time I need to purchase a mower.

I'm not a big fan of a lot of the battery operated Stihl stuff but the cheaper machines for light work are reasonably priced and a lot of homeowners love the ease of use. The products that actually have some power are pretty expensive and don't last very long per charge. The one leaf blower for example might be $460 with the battery and the charger with 20 +/- minutes of operation per charge. The specs are only marginally better better than the BG50 for $139.

If you were using these for commercial business you most certainly will need a lot of batteries and the means to charge them throughout the day.

fig
Hand Fed Coal Boiler: Harman SF360
Hand Fed Coal Stove: T.O.M (Warm Morning converted to baseburner by Steve) Round Oak 1917 Door model O-3, Warm Morning 400, Warm Morning 524, Warm Morning 414,Florence No.77, Warm Morning 523-b
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: Clayton 7.1/DS Machine basement stove/ Harman SF1500
Baseburners & Antiques: Renown Parlor stove 87B
Coal Size/Type: Bituminous/anthracite
Other Heating: Harman Accentra, enviro omega, Vermont Ironworks Elm stove, Quadrafire Mt Vernon, Logwood stove, Sotz barrel stove,

Post by fig » Mon. Apr. 25, 2022 8:21 pm

I test rode a Zero motorcycle and I was hooked. I’d have one today but they refused to take my motorcycle on trade. I’m kind of glad they didn’t. It was an impulsive decision at the moment.

Return to “Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles & Aviation”