6 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 881
- Joined: Fri. Feb. 12, 2016 2:36 pm
- Hand Fed Coal Boiler: Harman SF360
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: T.O.M (Warm Morning converted to baseburner by Steve) Round Oak 1917 Door model O-3, Warm Morning 400, Warm Morning 524, Warm Morning 414,Florence No.77, Warm Morning 523-b
- Hand Fed Coal Furnace: Clayton 7.1/DS Machine basement stove/ Harman SF1500
- Baseburners & Antiques: Renown Parlor stove 87B
- Coal Size/Type: Bituminous/anthracite
- Other Heating: Harman Accentra, enviro omega, Vermont Ironworks Elm stove, Quadrafire Mt Vernon, Logwood stove, Sotz barrel stove,
I can’t wait for the version where I can sleep on the way to work.
- Posts: 5500
- Joined: Sun. Feb. 17, 2008 1:08 pm
- Location: Harrison, Tenn
- Other Heating: Wishing it was cold enough for coal here....not really
And why wait. I passed a guy going 75 on a crowded and busy I-75 going into a construction site with lots of challenges, reading a book. No hands on the wheel and looking down. Never looked up. Some sort of Tesla.