6 posts • Page 1 of 1
Gents I have above an Franchi Italian 20 gauge single shot Youth Model 4 sale .750 for Winchester an 125 for youth single .Note the youth gun is Hammerless an far safe for a young boy starting hunting .jack
- Posts: 2199
- Joined: Wed. Feb. 04, 2009 7:13 am
- Location: Fair Haven, VT
- Stoker Coal Boiler: Hybrid Axeman Anderson 130
- Baseburners & Antiques: Sparkle #12
- Coal Size/Type: Pea, Buckwheat, Nut
- Other Heating: LP Hot air. WA TX for coal use.
I'm a bit confused just what you have for sale. A Franchi 20 gauge for $750 and a Winchester for $125.00?
- Sunny Boy
- Posts: 18943
- Joined: Mon. Nov. 11, 2013 1:40 pm
- Location: Central NY
- Hand Fed Coal Boiler: Anthracite Industrial, domestic hot water heater
- Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood range 208, # 6 base heater, 2 Modern Oak 118.
- Coal Size/Type: Nuts !
- Other Heating: Oil &electric plenum furnace
- Posts: 17974
- Joined: Wed. Nov. 23, 2005 9:17 pm
- Location: N/E Ohio, between Medina and Wadsworth
- Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
- Coal Size/Type: Lehigh Anthracite Pea
- Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (13.5 KW), ComfortMax 75
Jack, I was just going to say that you are asking too little for a mint 20 gauge Model 12, but then I saw your post above. There are loads of 12 gauge, but far fewer 20 gauge Model 12's that are mint. A 16 gauge would likely go for even more. Best shotgun Winchester ever made.