- Posts: 744
- Joined: Mon. Jan. 12, 2009 8:10 pm
- Location: Narvon 17555
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Harman Magnum
- Coal Size/Type: rice
I could not find anything on that site too even compare with a Coleman lantern, none of those looked self contained like a Coleman. looked mostly for decorative purposes on homes.
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Sun. May. 01, 2022 8:53 pm
- Location: IL/WI State Line and Worland, WY
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Working on it
- Other Heating: Woodland wood stove
I've got a few standard Colemans that I use, but here's an Aladdin from 1944 that was military issue. My Dad picked it up with a bunch of odds and ends in a household auction, a couple of decades ago.