Super Bowl Tickets

tsb
Stoker Coal Boiler: Binford 2000
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: LL Pioneer top vent
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Saey Hanover II
Baseburners & Antiques: Grander Golden Oak , Glenwood # 6
Coal Size/Type: All of them

Post by tsb » Tue. Dec. 27, 2016 8:38 am

A buddy of mine has two tickets for the 2017 Super Bowl Game in Houston. He has a luxury suite reserved at the stadium, plus airline tickets valid from any US airport, a hotel suite, and tickets to attend two pre-game parties.

However, he somehow failed to realize that the game is scheduled for the same day as his wedding. So he can't go.

If you're interested, and if you’d like to go, instead of him, it's at St. Peter's Church, in New York City, at 5:00 pm. Her name is Louise. She's 5'4", about 125 lbs., a good cook and makes $180,000 a year as a stockbroker. She’ll be the one in the white dress

EarthWindandFire
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Leisure Line Lil' Heater.
Other Heating: Oil Furnace and Kerosene Heaters.

Post by EarthWindandFire » Tue. Dec. 27, 2016 10:55 am

:D :) ;)

That was funny stuff!

warminmn
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Chubby Junior, Efel Nestor Martin, Riteway 37
Coal Size/Type: nut and stove anthracite, lignite
Other Heating: Wood and wear a wool shirt

Post by warminmn » Tue. Dec. 27, 2016 11:20 am

Oh crap! You had me hooked! if she'll go to the game with me its a deal! :lol:

davidmcbeth3
Coal Size/Type: nut/pea/anthra

Post by davidmcbeth3 » Tue. Dec. 27, 2016 4:51 pm

Since the Bears might not make it, I would be taking a risk .....

LehighanthraciteMatt
Verified Business Rep.
Stoker Coal Boiler: Van Wert
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Alaska
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Warm Morning
Coal Size/Type: Rice,Buck, and Nut

Post by LehighanthraciteMatt » Thu. Dec. 29, 2016 5:33 am

tsb wrote:A buddy of mine has two tickets for the 2017 Super Bowl Game in Houston. He has a luxury suite reserved at the stadium, plus airline tickets valid from any US airport, a hotel suite, and tickets to attend two pre-game parties.

However, he somehow failed to realize that the game is scheduled for the same day as his wedding. So he can't go.

If you're interested, and if you’d like to go, instead of him, it's at St. Peter's Church, in New York City, at 5:00 pm. Her name is Louise. She's 5'4", about 125 lbs., a good cook and makes $180,000 a year as a stockbroker. She’ll be the one in the white dress
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hambden Bob
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Harman 1998 Magnum Stoker
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Blower Model Coal Chubby 1982-Serial#0097
Coal Size/Type: Rice-A-Roni ! / Nut
Other Heating: Pro-Pain Forced Air

Post by Hambden Bob » Thu. Dec. 29, 2016 10:11 am

I'll be damned !.......

I don't know how my warped and demented self missed this !!! This had to be the best that I've seen since that "Nymphomaniac who owns a Liquor Store" one !!

While I may be spoken for-I mean Our 28th Wedding Anniversary is on New Year's Eve,I realize that my current Marital Status can change any minute now. The Poor Woman can only take so much !

If that does occur between now and then,well,I'd be willing to help Louise out. I do,however,have some simple criteria in order to wreck Louise's Bright Future :

1.) She must have an affinity for tall,balding and overweight dudes
2.) Must be able to handle the strain of immediate conversation upon wake-up and BEFORE COFFEE
3.) Must be able to handle a literal barrage of off-color jokes,one liners and suttle slurs. Also include self-deprecating humor,including laughing profusely at farts,sharts and someone puking
4.) Must understand that the term "Foreplay" means having soup and salad before they truck in the main part of any meal
5.) Must understand an Old Man who plays "Hard To Get"
6.) Must understand that Duluth Trading Co. is considered a source of "Formal Wear"
7.) Must carry the false hope that NA$CAR isn't scripted like "Big Time Wrestling"
8.) Must handle the fact that I'm greatly pissed that the Lunkhead Cleveland Browns won a game.... I wanted that "Perfect Season" Shame Parade in Downtown Cleveland..... Bastards...
9.) Must have that "Cottage Cheese(Large Curd)" looking stuff composing the back of her thighs and Fanny Cheeks-Must be an "Old Guy" Thing !
10.) Must have an incessant need for Bonfires and Beers at Sandusky Bay Camp-Not Negotiable !

Well,there You go ! I give it a shot if Louise will...... To Hell with the Stuporbowel ! I've got Lives to Wreck !! Bon Jour,Amigos !! :doh: :bag: :woot:

Return to “Pro Sports, Entertainment, Movies & TV”