Getting Rid of Satellite TV

UncleDoDat
Hand Fed Coal Stove: King-O-Heat
Baseburners & Antiques: Herald #6
Coal Size/Type: Nut & Stove Size
Other Heating: Natural Gas

Post by UncleDoDat » Tue. Aug. 16, 2016 10:24 pm

Android TV box's are the way to go. I haven't paid for cable in 7yrs. Before the Android TV box's came on the seen there was and still is a program called xbmc ( Xbox media center) the program has been overhauled and renamed KODI. I mean you can not beat being able to watch what you want when you want. Is it came on TV or was in the the move theater you can find it on Kodi.

So here what you do. First and foremost get yourself a Android TV box. The more ram the better. Call you cable provider and tell them you only want internet. Get the fastest you can afford. I have Verizon fios and the lowest speed is just fine. There are countless videos on YouTube to help you understand how to use it. Hands down I have them in every room in the house.

Oh yeah did I mention live TV Abc, cbs, hbo,Showtime, Nickelodeon, Disney, pay preview events and sports from all across the world. So say goodbye to NFL black outs. I sale these box's also, but I have my own program that I load on the box's. For a one time charge of a $100 you can't go wrong. You can definitely get them cheaper from Amazon but you never know how old the program is if the box's have been sitting waiting to sale.

I love sticking it to the MAN. The cable MAN, the gas MAN. Just gotta figure out how to stick it to the electric MAN.

Waswood
Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS 160

Post by Waswood » Tue. Aug. 16, 2016 10:34 pm

Uncledodat , I have that kodi, I'm just not smart enough to update the program. Seems the new movies are not showing up like they were. Maybe you. An fill me in on how to fix it. Your not far so maybe I can hire you lol. As far as the electric man , I know a little about that , about the only legal way is solar panels . Some of the ways you see on YouTube will get you free cable in jail :D .

northernmainecoal
Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM 520
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 30-95
Baseburners & Antiques: Herald Baseheater #6
Coal Size/Type: Rice/Nut/Stove

Post by northernmainecoal » Wed. Aug. 17, 2016 8:23 am

Are you writing your own program or using one of the available addons like Exodus?

Return to “Pro Sports, Entertainment, Movies & TV”