40 Lb. Head Albums... Free!*

Richard S.
Mayor
Stoker Coal Boiler: Van Wert VA1200
Coal Size/Type: Buckwheat/Anthracite

Post by Richard S. » Tue. Mar. 05, 2013 9:19 am

*This is beerware, if you're ever in the area to see the band you'll have to buy them beer.

In case you're wondering yes I have permission to distribute these files. ;) You're also free to distribute these files to anyone you want.

Album artwork and the lyrics are embedded in each file. These are all high quality 320kbps MP3's. The first file is my favorite 40 lb. head song.

Here's some trivia for you if wondering where the name comes from. Three of the members at least when the band was formed are brothers and owned a environmental testing lab in Plymouth. They were tossing a round a few names for their new band and for some reason decided to weigh their heads on one of the labs scales. If you know these guys you would understand why they might be doing something like this. :lol: They came to the conclusion each head weighed about 10 pounds, 4 heads equals a 40 lb head. ;)

They still play but the bassist player recently "retired". You can also catch 20 Lb. Head which is just Jay and Steve at some smaller venues. At one point in the early 2000's they were very popular playing all over the east coast. The track "The Worm and the Toad" off their first album Savior Self was on the top 50 of MP3.com in the late 90's. Tracks off of "Hills and Valleys" and "Third Shift" got some air play on the local radio stations mostly 102.3 The Mountain.

If you're from the Tunkhannock area and north I'm sure you'll recognize the cover art for "Hills and Valleys".

Attachments

.MP3 | 7.4MB | shoulders_of_fate.mp3
Savior Self.zip
.ZIP | 68.4MB | Savior Self.zip
Hills and Valleys.zip
.ZIP | 77.6MB | Hills and Valleys.zip
Third Shift.zip
.ZIP | 76.1MB | Third Shift.zip

Flyer5
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Post by Flyer5 » Tue. Mar. 05, 2013 7:59 pm

Richard S. wrote:
If you're from the Tunkhannock area and north I'm sure you'll recognize the cover art for "Hills and Valleys".
Rt 6 coming out of Meshoppen. What did I win? :D

Richard S.
Mayor
Stoker Coal Boiler: Van Wert VA1200
Coal Size/Type: Buckwheat/Anthracite

Post by Richard S. » Wed. Mar. 06, 2013 12:14 am

Flyer5 wrote:
Rt 6 coming out of Meshoppen. What did I win? :D
You answering that is like cheating. :P

Return to “Pro Sports, Entertainment, Movies & TV”