The Amish Mafia...

dcrane
Verified Business Rep.
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Crane 404

Post by dcrane » Tue. Jan. 08, 2013 3:24 am

Is this stuff for real down their in PA? :shock:

Im not sure if anyone else caught a few minutes of this show but I was LMFAO! It appears that a bunch of pencil neck geeks run some sort of Mafia down their in PA. that extorts moneys from their community in exchange for protection against mailbox bashers :lol: They cant be serious about this can they? Ive always wanted to see the Amish country in PA. and I think this show is making me want to go just to see what its like, so maybe thats the "real" purpose of this ridiculous show :up:

SteveZee
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Glenwood Modern Oak 116 & Glenwood 208 C Range

Post by SteveZee » Tue. Jan. 08, 2013 5:50 am

Everything is a "reality" show these days! It says allot about the state of mind of people with to much time on their hands.

Coalfire
Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machine 96K btu Circulator
Coal Size/Type: Nut

Post by Coalfire » Tue. Jan. 08, 2013 6:02 am

You just come down here once Dcrane and we'll get Lebanon Levi after you :lol: Than you'll know if its real ;)

Eric

Richard S.
Mayor
Stoker Coal Boiler: Van Wert VA1200
Coal Size/Type: Buckwheat/Anthracite

Post by Richard S. » Tue. Jan. 08, 2013 6:31 am

Everything on these reality shows is faked or scripted to some degree especially the new ones. It's like a damn soap opera for some of them.

Do you really think some moonshiner is going to want some camera crew there with blazing lights at night? LOL

sperry
Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM 520

Post by sperry » Tue. Jan. 08, 2013 6:42 am

I'll drink to that :lol:

Paulie

Post by Paulie » Tue. Jan. 08, 2013 7:21 am

These shows are really cheap to produce, that is why you see them everywhere now. As far as the Amish Mafia....watched it for
5 min once, that was enough.

I'm On Fire
Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machines DS-1600 Hot Air Circulator

Post by I'm On Fire » Tue. Jan. 08, 2013 7:34 am

Never seen the show. Saw the name of it while I was flipping through the channel guide thingy and laughed. Had no interest in watching it. Sounds ridiculous.

SteveZee
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Glenwood Modern Oak 116 & Glenwood 208 C Range

Post by SteveZee » Tue. Jan. 08, 2013 7:52 am

Richard S. wrote:Everything on these reality shows is faked or scripted to some degree especially the new ones. It's like a damn soap opera for some of them.

Do you really think some moonshiner is going to want some camera crew there with blazing lights at night? LOL
Exactly. One of the main charicters is the Vol Fire Chief in the town! Come on now.........we're lead to believe he is sneaking around (with a camera crew in tow) mashing! Then there is the prerequisite toothless deliverance drunk who sings "Licker" songs and has a two syllable "bob name" :lol: It's comedy.

dcrane
Verified Business Rep.
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Crane 404

Post by dcrane » Tue. Jan. 08, 2013 9:40 am

Coalfire wrote:You just come down here once Dcrane and we'll get Lebanon Levi after you :lol: Than you'll know if its real ;)

Eric
HaHa... I see scarier lookin' dudes at my sons high school :lol: This show is deffinatly a joke which is why I figured its simply to give some kind of advertising to the Amish for tourists or something... Im switching back to my favorite show "Hunny BooBoo" .....NOT! :lol:

inhotwater

Post by inhotwater » Tue. Jan. 08, 2013 5:51 pm

Those yahoos are all from a little Town called Richland in Lebanon county. I get a charge out of it because I know a lot of their kind. What is funny is if you silence the ominous music, most of the scenes are a bunch of crusty Amish trotting their buggys down the country roads.

Return to “Pro Sports, Entertainment, Movies & TV”