- Site Moderator
- Posts: 11238
- Joined: Wed. Nov. 05, 2008 5:11 pm
- Location: Kent CT
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: V ermont Castings 2310, Franco Belge 262
- Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood Modern Oak 114
- Coal Size/Type: nut and pea
Will probably be the best ever.
- Posts: 13247
- Joined: Wed. Nov. 16, 2011 9:51 am
- Location: Olean, NY
- Stoker Coal Boiler: AA 130
- Coal Size/Type: Pea Size - Anthracite
Yeah wow that's amazing. I can't imagine the level of work and dedication that takes, and to think she's only 15!
- Posts: 14004
- Joined: Fri. Oct. 01, 2004 8:35 pm
- Location: NEPA
- Stoker Coal Boiler: Van Wert VA1200
- Coal Size/Type: Buckwheat/Anthracite
eh.... I've done that on skates before. Never on purpose but I have certainly spun around that many times.
- Posts: 28749
- Joined: Thu. Dec. 31, 2009 12:33 pm
- Location: Freetown,NY 13803
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
- Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut
Outstanding post Richard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!