4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1221
- Joined: Sat. Jan. 29, 2011 10:48 pm
- Location: Montrose, Pa.
- Hand Fed Coal Boiler: Harman SF260 Boiler
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 50-93
- Coal Size/Type: nut or pea, anthracite
- Other Heating: crown oil boiler, backup.if needed
Here it goes....gonna be about 30 minutes to prep eggplant. It's lightly salted now and resting before i batter and fry them.Should be done by time nascar race comes on at 3 this afternoon. I got the food, who's bring the beer?
- freetown fred
- Posts: 30241
- Joined: Thu. Dec. 31, 2009 12:33 pm
- Location: Freetown,NY 13803
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
- Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut
Momma started a dose of chili in the old crock pot last night with jonney cake, well buttered--ya gotta love them thar crock pot thingies!!!!
- Posts: 1135
- Joined: Thu. Nov. 27, 2014 8:55 pm
- Location: Athol Massachusetts
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Alaska Kast Console II
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Coal Chubby
- Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood Modern Oak 114, Glenwood 30 "Estate" Warm Morning 120
- Coal Size/Type: Sherman Anthracite Nut/Stove from C&T Coal
- Other Heating: Peerless Boiler with Cast Iron Baseboards
Looks good! I bet that would be a hit at the station.