Arthritis in one knee and2 hips

Benny
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Koker lite- house. Reading- garage
Coal Size/Type: Rice
Other Heating: Oil

Post by Benny » Wed. Oct. 28, 2020 1:19 pm

Just talked with my son’s boss he grew hemp this year, he met with company that is making it into products. I offered to to be a guinea pig see what happens!

Richard S.
Mayor
Stoker Coal Boiler: Van Wert VA1200
Coal Size/Type: Buckwheat/Anthracite

Post by Richard S. » Thu. Oct. 29, 2020 6:37 am

Den034071 wrote:
Sun. Oct. 18, 2020 1:07 pm
I had an M R I recently tech person said doing a total knee replace would take care of knee arthritis .

At your age Jack you may want to take careful consideration about it. It's a physically brutal surgery. Complications at your age are no joke. My Grandmother was considering it somewhere in her mid 80's and the family doctor advised against it. He said he saw a lot of his older patients go down hill after that surgery including his own Mother.

Sunny Boy
Hand Fed Coal Boiler: Anthracite Industrial, domestic hot water heater
Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood range 208, # 6 base heater, 2 Modern Oak 118.
Coal Size/Type: Nuts !
Other Heating: Oil &electric plenum furnace

Post by Sunny Boy » Thu. Oct. 29, 2020 10:06 am

Benny wrote:
Wed. Oct. 28, 2020 1:19 pm
Just talked with my son’s boss he grew hemp this year, he met with company that is making it into products. I offered to to be a guinea pig see what happens!
Listening to the news two nights ago, Melissa said they were reporting on three farms near Saratoga that started growing hemp. It used to be a major crop in this country, and is making a comeback in some areas. Also, it's interesting what uses it has besides a possible pain med.

Paul

freetown fred
Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut

Post by freetown fred » Thu. Oct. 29, 2020 11:05 am

Lots of BS going on there--strength, price, etc. I get a monthly paper called "The Busy Beaver"-- big Amish paper--they advertise CBD that's 99% pure & reasonably priced. "Key Organics CBD Isolate"

Return to “Health”