Oh GOODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UPDATE

rberq
Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machine 1300 with hopper
Coal Size/Type: Blaschak Anthracite Nut
Other Heating: Oil hot water radiators (fuel oil); propane

Post by rberq » Mon. May. 17, 2021 7:48 am

freetown fred wrote:
Sun. May. 16, 2021 3:00 pm
The prior orthotics doc was an incompetent fool--my farrier coulda made a better riggin!!!
:lol: :lol:
That's why they call it PRACTICING medicine. If you're lucky you find one who has practiced enough to learn something.

waytomany?s
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harmon Mark II
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: Looking
Baseburners & Antiques: Looking
Coal Size/Type: Nut
Other Heating: newmac wood/coal combo furnace

Post by waytomany?s » Sat. Nov. 13, 2021 8:14 am

Been a long summer, have you made any progress?

freetown fred
Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut

Post by freetown fred » Sat. Nov. 13, 2021 8:51 am

Last week they tried nerve block in lft foot-(the one they took 2/3rds off) pain went from a 9-10 to around 7 for 3 days or so & now back to the 9-- I guess he wants to try the nerve block a couple more times (once a month) my rgt foot (all toes removed) has consistently been around a 5 which I can tolerate--if we can get lft foot down to a 5 or so, I'll be a happy old farmer!! If this nerve block don't do that--next move is neuro-surgeon to burn nerve--not really excited with that BUT!!! Thanx for askin W!! :)

waytomany?s

Post by waytomany?s » Sat. Nov. 13, 2021 5:43 pm

freetown fred wrote:
Sat. Nov. 13, 2021 8:51 am
Last week they tried nerve block in lft foot-(the one they took 2/3rds off) pain went from a 9-10 to around 7 for 3 days or so & now back to the 9-- I guess he wants to try the nerve block a couple more times (once a month) my rgt foot (all toes removed) has consistently been around a 5 which I can tolerate--if we can get lft foot down to a 5 or so, I'll be a happy old farmer!! If this nerve block don't do that--next move is neuro-surgeon to burn nerve--not really excited with that BUT!!! Thanx for askin W!! :)
No problem, from a farm family. Gotta keep an eye on the neighbors to make sure they behave. :D

coalnewbie
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: LL AnthraKing 180K, Pocono110K,KStokr 90K, DVC
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Invader 2
Baseburners & Antiques: Wings Best, Glenwood #8(x2) Herald 116x
Coal Size/Type: Rice,
Other Heating: Heating Oil CH, Toyotomi OM 22

Post by coalnewbie » Sat. Nov. 13, 2021 7:09 pm

OK FF you are my hero. I am sending you a prepaid series of tap dancing lessons complete with a series of Fred Astaire movies for you to rehearse by. Or my Gregory Hines favorite

Hambden Bob
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Harman 1998 Magnum Stoker
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Blower Model Coal Chubby 1982-Serial#0097
Coal Size/Type: Rice-A-Roni ! / Nut
Other Heating: Pro-Pain Forced Air

Post by Hambden Bob » Sun. Nov. 14, 2021 7:28 am

Wow,Newb's!! Hines was Fine! Been A Long Time! I Loved His Acting Too! "Running Scared" with Billy Crystal as his side-kick had me laughing for hours.. Funny,I've always pictured FFred as a "Country Lord Of The Dance" kind of Guy!!
On a more Serious Note,What Da' Hell,Fred,keep punchin',Mister!!

freetown fred

Post by freetown fred » Sun. Nov. 14, 2021 8:31 am

Damn, I already did this but I guess I forgot to hit send!!! LOL Simon, I barely can do a flap let alone a shuffle-hop-down-YET, we continue to percervere!! PLUS--they're just showin off cause they got FEET!! Muchly appreciated my friend!! :) Punchin indeed HB!!

coalnewbie
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: LL AnthraKing 180K, Pocono110K,KStokr 90K, DVC
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Invader 2
Baseburners & Antiques: Wings Best, Glenwood #8(x2) Herald 116x
Coal Size/Type: Rice,
Other Heating: Heating Oil CH, Toyotomi OM 22

Post by coalnewbie » Sun. Nov. 14, 2021 8:56 am

Running scared was one of my top ten movies of all time. There now I have been forced to agree with HB. I am going to jump off the fire escape. I'll be damned if I am going to spend the rest of my life in a straight jacket.

waytomany?s

Post by waytomany?s » Sat. Feb. 12, 2022 7:00 am

Hey, been some time and you seem grumpy lately on the boards, how you holding up?

freetown fred

Post by freetown fred » Sat. Feb. 12, 2022 8:26 am

Mornin W-----welllllllllllllllllll, nerve block has not worked much but pain management Doc is doing the best he can--pain is still around an 8--I continue to hobble about---actually, the grumpy is the true me--all that nice sht in the past has just been an act!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :lol: I am so grateful for the support you guys have given me over the past 3 yrs. :)

rberq
Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machine 1300 with hopper
Coal Size/Type: Blaschak Anthracite Nut
Other Heating: Oil hot water radiators (fuel oil); propane

Post by rberq » Sat. Feb. 12, 2022 8:40 am

freetown fred wrote:
Sat. Feb. 12, 2022 8:26 am
actually, the grumpy is the true me--all that nice sht in the past has just been an act!
Not sure I believe that. ;)
Grumpy? Nice? That's for Santa Claus to keep track of.
We all seem to get along pretty well here if we don't talk politics. Since Richard shut down Flame Suit Central, it's been sooooo peaceful here. Mostly.

Hambden Bob

Post by Hambden Bob » Sat. Feb. 12, 2022 8:52 am

Oh Crap,Berqster! Now You've Gone And Put Da' Flamethrower Right Into The Ol' Hogboiler's Arthritic Hands!!🤣😜🤪😂 He Has This Adverse Reaction To Compliments!! God,I'd Pay Good Money To View FFred As A School Bus Driver Just For One Day!! Seems I Conjure Up Negative Images Of Unruly Punks Duct-Taped Into Their Seats! Do School Buses Have Ash Trays & Cigarette Lighters For Da' Drivers' Position???

Hoytman
Location: swOH near a little town where the homes are mobile and the cars aren’t
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 354
Coal Size/Type: nut coal
Other Heating: electric, wood, oil

Post by Hoytman » Tue. Feb. 22, 2022 2:37 am

Hambden Bob wrote:
Sat. Feb. 12, 2022 8:52 am
Oh Crap,Berqster! Now You've Gone And Put Da' Flamethrower Right Into The Ol' Hogboiler's Arthritic Hands!!🤣😜🤪😂 He Has This Adverse Reaction To Compliments!! God,I'd Pay Good Money To View FFred As A School Bus Driver Just For One Day!! Seems I Conjure Up Negative Images Of Unruly Punks Duct-Taped Into Their Seats! Do School Buses Have Ash Trays & Cigarette Lighters For Da' Drivers' Position???
I love it, Bob, but for some reason I see FF smoking a pipe. :lol:

I can see him now...

Some little red headed brat (I wonder who that would be) gets out line on the bus as he splits the kids nose in the seat behind him for pulling his hair, and old FF throws on that air brake and reaches above the visor for the paddle (some of them used to keep a paddle up their you know) and commences to paddling the ba gee bees out that kid knowing dang good and well that kids not at fault but can take the example he’s settin’ for the rest of them.

As the rest of them walk away from the bus to go into the school old FF reaches in his pocket for his pipe, lights it up, takes a few puffs, tamps it down then relights, then he shakes the only to fingers he has, a thumb and an index finger, at the little brat and says, “now by God, that little boy won’t dare pull your hair again, and not another soul on this bus wants to get paddled now. I knew you could take it, so I used you for an example to the others. I think we’ll be good from here on out the rest of the school year. Now, grab that plastic sack you got with the skunk in it and get off my bus and get to class”. :lol:

Now parts of this story are true, but you’ll have to make up your own mind as to which parts aren’t.

Just keep shoveling it this way there my friend because of ya’ don’t I’ll surely know something is wrong with ya’. :yes:

Freddy
Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman Anderson 130 (pea)
Coal Size/Type: Pea size, Superior, deep mined

Post by Freddy » Tue. Feb. 22, 2022 7:31 am

Oh, boy.... Now a can of bees has been let loose!

Hambden Bob

Post by Hambden Bob » Tue. Feb. 22, 2022 7:39 am

Hoyt... You've just created one of the best Freetown Fred "Real World" scenarios ever!!🎯💝👍😎
1st episode entitled:"Jarhead Schoolbus 101"

Return to “Health”