Tylenol

coalnewbie
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: LL AnthraKing 180K, Pocono110K,KStokr 90K, DVC
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Invader 2
Baseburners & Antiques: Wings Best, Glenwood #8(x2) Herald 116x
Coal Size/Type: Rice,
Other Heating: Heating Oil CH, Toyotomi OM 22

Post by coalnewbie » Sun. Sep. 18, 2016 10:14 am

What a great morning to write down a few things. It's raining and I am bored. Let's go back to pre WWII. In Finland when you went to visit someone instead of offering cup of coffee or a vodka they used to give a phenacetin sandwich. It was a great pick me up and was the social thing to do. The govt realized that many people were getting all types of liver diseases and dying ... yep, it was phenacetin and it was banned.

Who cares? Well when acetominaphen (paracetamol as it is called in many countries) is taken it breaks down to yeppppp.... phenacetin (amongst other things). Meanwhile, for a time McNeil Labs even making a syrup for toddlers. I think I posted on this on this board ... it's insanity. So compromise the liver a little with say to much caffeine and/or alcohol and bingo ...psst ... (that includes Nyquil, its knock-offs, Neocitran, its knock-offs, pretty much anything you take that's medication for a cold and is in a liquid form.)

https://www.facebook.com/topic/Health-Canada/142597455756363?source=whfrt&position=2&trqid=6331669891387905056

It only took up 70 years to wake up in Canada and here in the US we are still asleep. What is wrong with us? So remember, moderation in all things except collecting coal stoves.

SWPaDon
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: Clayton 1600M
Coal Size/Type: Bituminous
Other Heating: Oil furnace

Post by SWPaDon » Sun. Sep. 18, 2016 10:29 am

That's great! I'm taking 325mg of acetaminophen 4 times per day. :shock:

grumpy

Post by grumpy » Sun. Sep. 18, 2016 10:55 am

SWPaDon wrote:That's great! I'm taking 325mg of acetaminophen 4 times per day. :shock:
I hope your not drinking any alcohol...

SWPaDon

Post by SWPaDon » Sun. Sep. 18, 2016 11:14 am

grumpy wrote:
SWPaDon wrote:That's great! I'm taking 325mg of acetaminophen 4 times per day. :shock:
I hope your not drinking any alcohol...
No, but I'm doing caffeine :eek2:

coalnewbie

Post by coalnewbie » Sun. Sep. 18, 2016 11:24 am

More stories ... our Honduran barn helper has a 94 year old grandpa. He lives high up in the mountains there and refused to come to the US with the rest of the family. How does he make money? He grows coffee (and damned good it is to) and that is his only income. According to the story, when he came to town last (on his donkey) to exchange coffee beans for other food he left with a new girl friend. His wife in NJ is furious even though they have not seen each other for 15 years..... the basis for a great marriage!

The moral is ... keep the coffee (organic only please, ordinary coffee is LOADED with toxic pesticides), dump the Tylenol.

Rob R.
Site Moderator
Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM 520
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Chubby Jr

Post by Rob R. » Sun. Sep. 18, 2016 12:25 pm

I have never taken Tylenol products, but have taken ibuprofen as needed. Thankfully I haven't needed much.

SWPaDon

Post by SWPaDon » Sun. Sep. 18, 2016 12:40 pm

I just wish we could find things that are truly organic. Glyphosphate is showing up in almost all food products, and even in vaccines. Yep, glyphosphate being injected intravenously now.

coalnewbie

Post by coalnewbie » Sun. Sep. 18, 2016 2:02 pm

Now that Bayer has taken over Monsanto, you will have a political force that can't be stopped.

fifthg
Verified Business Rep.
Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM 520
Hand Fed Coal Stove: warm morning # 500
Baseburners & Antiques: Peninsular Western Hot Blast No.44K and Reading Foundry & Supply Co.

Post by fifthg » Sun. Sep. 18, 2016 2:28 pm

SWPaDon wrote:I just wish we could find things that are truly organic. Glyphosphate is showing up in almost all food products, and even in vaccines. Yep, glyphosphate being injected intravenously now.
I have been under the impression that glyphosphate was only for a "weed" problem.... :D :(

SWPaDon

Post by SWPaDon » Sun. Sep. 18, 2016 2:49 pm

coalnewbie wrote:Now that Bayer has taken over Monsanto, you will have a political force that can't be stopped.
That is more right than most people realize. And I have this sneaking suspicion that, that is why it was done.

coalnewbie

Post by coalnewbie » Sun. Sep. 18, 2016 4:20 pm

In this country and probably the world, dig a deep hole and sample the water. Glyphosate will be detected, it's everywhere. Not a just weed killer that you can ignore. The new bigger company will need to pay Chelsea at least a million a word for after dinner speeches so that all this can be hushed up. The Hill a beans double will be to busy ripping off billions elsewhere. I suppose they will bury her at Arlington and stink up the place some more.

Return to “Health”