Coronavirus

grumpy

Post by grumpy » Wed. Jan. 26, 2022 10:44 pm

Will the emergency use authorization (EUA) for Pfizer-BioNTech
COVID-19 Vaccine remain in effect after the approval?
The EUA will continue to cover adolescents 12 through 15 years
of age and the administration of a third dose to certain
immunocompromised individuals 12 years of age and older.
Additionally, the EUA will continue to cover the use of the Pfizer-
BioNTech COVID‑19 Vaccine in individuals 16 years of
age and older until sufficient approved vaccine can be
manufactured and distributed.

Pacowy
Stoker Coal Boiler: H.B. Smith 350 Mills boiler/EFM 85R stoker
Coal Size/Type: Buckwheat/anthracite

Post by Pacowy » Wed. Jan. 26, 2022 10:45 pm

Hoytman wrote:
Wed. Jan. 26, 2022 10:17 pm
Mike I will remind you that the makers of “pony paste” ... (to borrow one from Dave 1234...thanks, Dave) ... had no idea their horse paste would cure Yellow Fever and “other” virus, but it does. So, it matters not what they think...they are NOT the ones using it as a treatment for ANYthing. The manufacturer positions on treatments/uses doesn’t mean Jack Crap to those using it on patients and having success...whether it’s parasites in animals or humans or viruses in animals or humans.
Bill, subject to check, I don't believe ivermectin has ever been approved or authorized for any anti-viral application. We had horses, and I’ve administered the stuff. I'd like nothing more than finding a simple fix like that to put the virus behind us. But I don't think we're at that point yet.

The last time I checked our whole economy is based on people trying to make money, and you are the first person I've ever heard dismiss the profit appetite of Big Pharma. I'm sure Merck spends gazillions of dollars on R&D. If their management just sat on a product they already had which would tame the pandemic, they would be keel-hauled and shot at the next shareholder meeting before the gallows even got set up. It is not remotely plausible that they would sit on ivermectin if they thought there was any possibility it would be effective vs covid.

Mike

tsb
Stoker Coal Boiler: Binford 2000
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: LL Pioneer top vent
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Saey Hanover II
Baseburners & Antiques: Grander Golden Oak , Glenwood # 6
Coal Size/Type: All of them

Post by tsb » Wed. Jan. 26, 2022 10:48 pm

Oh, oh ,oh let me answer that one. Yes they would.

Pacowy

Post by Pacowy » Wed. Jan. 26, 2022 10:54 pm

grumpy wrote:
Wed. Jan. 26, 2022 10:41 pm
page 12: This product has not been approved or licensed by
FDA, but has been
authorized for emergency use by FDA, under an EUA to
prevent Coronavirus
Disease 2019 (COVID-19) for use in individuals 12 years of
age and older; and
• The emergency use of this product is only authorized for
the duration of the
declaration that circumstances exist justifying the
authorization of emergency
use of the medical product under Section 564(b)(1) of the
FD&C Act unless the
declaration is terminated or authorization revoked sooner.
grumpy it would help if you had a link. The FDA web page I'm looking at announces the approval and describes the evaluations performed subsequent to the work underlying the EUA - https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcemen ... 19-vaccine .

grumpy

Post by grumpy » Wed. Jan. 26, 2022 10:55 pm

Tha pharmaceuticals will not allow any other drugs to be used, research the contracts with each country of distribution.

grumpy

Post by grumpy » Wed. Jan. 26, 2022 10:58 pm

Pacowy wrote:
Wed. Jan. 26, 2022 10:54 pm
grumpy it would help if you had a link. The FDA web page I'm looking at announces the approval and describes the evaluations performed subsequent to the work underlying the EUA - https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcemen ... 19-vaccine .
I grabbed that from a screen shot i had, I told you what to look for, I would not be surprised if it was changed after word of the big lie got out.

grumpy

Post by grumpy » Wed. Jan. 26, 2022 10:59 pm

Pacowy wrote:
Wed. Jan. 26, 2022 10:54 pm
Thats not the letter

franco b
Site Moderator
Hand Fed Coal Stove: V ermont Castings 2310, Franco Belge 262
Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood Modern Oak 114
Coal Size/Type: nut and pea

Post by franco b » Wed. Jan. 26, 2022 11:03 pm

My understanding of Merck is that they no longer have exclusive right to produce the drug and if it were approved they would be undersold. So they have no interest in producing it.

grumpy

Post by grumpy » Wed. Jan. 26, 2022 11:05 pm

Pacowy

Post by Pacowy » Wed. Jan. 26, 2022 11:06 pm

It's what's on the website, and AFAIK it's been there since last Aug.

Mike

grumpy

Post by grumpy » Wed. Jan. 26, 2022 11:08 pm

grumpy

Post by grumpy » Wed. Jan. 26, 2022 11:15 pm

Sunny Boy
Hand Fed Coal Boiler: Anthracite Industrial, domestic hot water heater
Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood range 208, # 6 base heater, 2 Modern Oak 118.
Coal Size/Type: Nuts !
Other Heating: Oil &electric plenum furnace

Post by Sunny Boy » Wed. Jan. 26, 2022 11:26 pm

From the HHS National Institute of Health, National Library of Medicine website about ivermectin use for treatment of covid. From a year ago.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33278625/

Since then, there have been many other studies, but the NIH new a year ago that it worked well enough to warrant further studies, which have been done.

Paul
Last edited by Sunny Boy on Thu. Jan. 27, 2022 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hoytman
Location: swOH near a little town where the homes are mobile and the cars aren’t
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 354
Coal Size/Type: nut coal
Other Heating: electric, wood, oil

Post by Hoytman » Wed. Jan. 26, 2022 11:30 pm

Sunny Boy wrote:
Wed. Jan. 26, 2022 11:26 pm
From the HHS National Institute of Health, National Library of Medicine website about ivermectin use for treatment of covid. From a year ago.

ttps://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33278625/

Since then, there have been many other studies, but the NIH new a year ago that it worked well enough to warrant further studies, which have been done.

Paul
Thank you, Paul.

Hoytman
Location: swOH near a little town where the homes are mobile and the cars aren’t
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 354
Coal Size/Type: nut coal
Other Heating: electric, wood, oil

Post by Hoytman » Wed. Jan. 26, 2022 11:31 pm

Sunny Boy wrote:
Wed. Jan. 26, 2022 6:45 pm
One study for ivermectin treating covid ? Try these 76.

https://ivmmeta.com/

Paul
Here Mike, I will help you out.

Over 300 studies done related to Covid-19, just on HCQ alone.

Which medicine/vitamins/etc of about 25-30+ had the second most studies done related to Covid-19 treatment?

Paul answered it for you above and the answer is Ivermectin with 76 studies...more than even Remdesivr. He even gave you the link of where to find the info, but I doubt you take the time to actually study the real-time charts to find that information he gave you.

By the way, while you’re looking, take a look at the cost of Ivermectin, HCQ, Vitamin D, Zinc, aspirin, “others” that are cheap and surprisingly effective as preventative (not my words, actually was their findings...so read the damn real-time charts...it’ll take you quite awhile), early-Covid, late-Covid, compared to the cost and succes of Remdesivr and “other” high cost treatments, compared to the cost to develop and distribution of these so-called vaccines that people are saying isn’t working.

If you’re not seeing these people that are speaking up now...even democrats as well as other leftists and republicans who believed in these vaccines, took the vaccines, still got Covid afterwards, that now are speaking out that they did everything they were told and they still got it...the news is just now letting these people speak up...if you’re not seeing these people and hearing them speak....then you are in total denial.

As I said earlier...all you have to do is look at the US and Israel...the two most vaccinated countries...breaking their own records...people double, triple, quadruple jabbed...are still getting it. If you don’t hear it and see it, then you’re making no more effort now to understand what is going on than you did earlier on when you missed hearing about and seeing the Mercy ships being sent to NYC and the state of CA. And for that...this will be my last post about this to you...because the horse led to water doesn’t have to drink...but he sees the water...still cannot deny it is there for him to take in.

Now, to show you it was posted before, take a look at page 385 of this thread, and I found it in less than 3 minutes, and so could you if you had wanted to try. As for the NIH chart I linked to showing NIH approved medications, of which Ivermectin was not only the cheapest, but also had less side effects and was the safest...well...I’m not giving you that one. You’re on your own to find it in this thread...and don’t give me no lame excuse about hiding information either.
Last edited by Hoytman on Thu. Jan. 27, 2022 12:12 am, edited 4 times in total.

Return to “Health”