Coronavirus

 
User avatar
Wren
Member
Posts: 875
Joined: Tue. Nov. 01, 2016 4:12 pm
Location: Canada
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Tiger 130, Glenwood 116, Glenwood 208 C
Coal Size/Type: Stove
Other Heating: Drolet woodstove, gas

Post by Wren » Wed. Jul. 21, 2021 8:57 pm

Screenshot_20210721-205353.png
.PNG | 85.9KB | Screenshot_20210721-205353.png
If I have to get a vaccine I'll be mad. If I have to leave my garden and move to Saskatchewan I'll be mad.
Ohhhhhhh. Maybe I won't be mad! I'll move nice and close and get it delivered. Hot damn. I should do it.


 
User avatar
CoalisCoolxWarm
Member
Posts: 1982
Joined: Wed. Jan. 19, 2011 11:41 am
Location: Western PA
Stoker Coal Boiler: Keystoker KA-6
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: old Sears rebuilt, bituminous- offline as of winter 2014
Coal Size/Type: Anthracite Buckwheat
Other Heating: Oil Boiler

Post by CoalisCoolxWarm » Wed. Jul. 21, 2021 9:01 pm

coalder wrote:
Wed. Jul. 21, 2021 5:19 pm
The standard that is obvious at the moment, and it is a glaring one, is that almost all recent covid deaths are of the un vaccinated. When & if our society openly accepts this, then we have a fighting chance. Until that time comes this is just an exercise in futility.
Is that *Because* the are anti-vaxxers and not vaccinated, or because vaccinations are not widely available in that area?

Important distinction. Many would be surprised once they peel back the curtain.

I don't use google to search any more. Nor do I rely on FakeBook for info.

I am not an anti-vaxxer, nor am I afraid of chemicals. I've had plenty of chemo and other treatments that do horrible things to a body. But I had TRUTHFUL and ACCURATE info and weighed the risks and made my choice.

Everyone should have the same option about the COVID shots

 
coalder
Member
Posts: 1353
Joined: Mon. Dec. 16, 2013 1:48 pm
Location: somewhere high in the catskill mountains
Hand Fed Coal Boiler: harman sf 160
Coal Size/Type: Nut
Other Heating: wood parlor stove

Post by coalder » Wed. Jul. 21, 2021 9:05 pm

grumpy wrote:
Wed. Jul. 21, 2021 7:50 pm
Coercion, Where ? Really ,, you hiding under a rock..

Google? You understand they only let you see what they want you to see?

Fear from the anti vax? No it don’t work that way, plenty of pro vax people and doctors will not touch this vax. Besides they have nothing to fear they did not take the Experimental shot.

As far as the vaxed not being afraid, sure ignorance is bliss.
Sad to say Grump, you are proving that ignorance is anything but bliss. It's sad, pitiful, frustrating, dangerous ect. However never bliss. And can many times be related to an old adage................ " The weak of mind are easily influenced".
Jim

 
User avatar
Wren
Member
Posts: 875
Joined: Tue. Nov. 01, 2016 4:12 pm
Location: Canada
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Tiger 130, Glenwood 116, Glenwood 208 C
Coal Size/Type: Stove
Other Heating: Drolet woodstove, gas

Post by Wren » Wed. Jul. 21, 2021 9:07 pm

Well in London lately half the deaths were among fully vaccinated people. Canada's lying about everything. And when they aren't lying it's just to confuse us.

 
grumpy
Member
Posts: 10662
Joined: Sat. Jan. 02, 2010 12:28 am

Post by grumpy » Wed. Jul. 21, 2021 9:58 pm

Wren wrote:
Wed. Jul. 21, 2021 9:07 pm
Well in London lately half the deaths were among fully vaccinated people. Canada's lying about everything. And when they aren't lying it's just to confuse us.
Actually overall vaxed are ahead of nonvaxed by about 20%.

I suspect that number will increase as things progress.

 
User avatar
Wren
Member
Posts: 875
Joined: Tue. Nov. 01, 2016 4:12 pm
Location: Canada
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Tiger 130, Glenwood 116, Glenwood 208 C
Coal Size/Type: Stove
Other Heating: Drolet woodstove, gas

Post by Wren » Wed. Jul. 21, 2021 11:15 pm

Oh, I think you corrected me before on that. But certainly they should not claim that the pandemic is only because unvaccinated people if such a large number of deaths are among fully vaccinated people.
And about 90% of U.K.'s population is vaccinated. Well about 2/3's had had both shots. So that's a pretty high death count.
Thousands are protesting vaccine passports in France. I have to go check if the militia has been called in. I'd be glad if the protest succeeded.

 
User avatar
Sunny Boy
Member
Posts: 21969
Joined: Mon. Nov. 11, 2013 1:40 pm
Location: Central NY
Hand Fed Coal Boiler: Anthracite Industrial, domestic hot water heater
Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood range 208, # 6 base heater, 2 Modern Oak 118.
Coal Size/Type: Nuts !
Other Heating: Oil &electric plenum furnace

Post by Sunny Boy » Thu. Jul. 22, 2021 6:39 am

So the CDC's VAERs numbers are not to be believed, but the CDC's Covid 19 numbers are ?

Guess what? Anyone willing to really look into how both reporting systems have been set up, the criteria, and how they've been working, will see that they are being reported by basically the same people, almost exclusively those in the medical field. The VAERS system is not being swamped by a bunch of anti-vax'ers. There is zero proof of that.

And, unlike the Covid numbers, there is no dollars incentive attached for the medical community in each report to the VAERS system.

So, to think one CDC reporting system is believable and the other is not, is,... unbelievable.

Paul


 
coalder
Member
Posts: 1353
Joined: Mon. Dec. 16, 2013 1:48 pm
Location: somewhere high in the catskill mountains
Hand Fed Coal Boiler: harman sf 160
Coal Size/Type: Nut
Other Heating: wood parlor stove

Post by coalder » Thu. Jul. 22, 2021 8:31 am

Sunny Boy wrote:
Thu. Jul. 22, 2021 6:39 am
So the CDC's VAERs numbers are not to be believed, but the CDC's Covid 19 numbers are ?

HMMMM, can't seem to find where such a direct conflict was referenced.

Guess what? Anyone willing to really look into how both reporting systems have been set up, the criteria, and how they've been working, will see that they are being reported by basically the same people, almost exclusively those in the medical field. The VAERS system is not being swamped by a bunch of anti-vax'ers. There is zero proof of that.

Again, unable to find where it was ever stated that any reporting system has ever been "swamped".

And, unlike the Covid numbers, there is no dollars incentive attached for the medical community in each report to the VAERS system.

So, to think one CDC reporting system is believable and the other is not, is,... unbelievable.
My point exactly . Thank you
Jim

Paul

 
franco b
Site Moderator
Posts: 11081
Joined: Wed. Nov. 05, 2008 5:11 pm
Location: Kent CT
Hand Fed Coal Stove: V ermont Castings 2310, Franco Belge 262
Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood Modern Oak 114
Coal Size/Type: nut and pea

Post by franco b » Thu. Jul. 22, 2021 11:28 am

When science is suppressed in favor of politics and myriad special interests, muddle is inevitable. Just more evidence of the collapse of morality and ethics.

 
User avatar
Sunny Boy
Member
Posts: 21969
Joined: Mon. Nov. 11, 2013 1:40 pm
Location: Central NY
Hand Fed Coal Boiler: Anthracite Industrial, domestic hot water heater
Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood range 208, # 6 base heater, 2 Modern Oak 118.
Coal Size/Type: Nuts !
Other Heating: Oil &electric plenum furnace

Post by Sunny Boy » Thu. Jul. 22, 2021 2:19 pm

coalder wrote:
Thu. Jul. 22, 2021 8:31 am
"Swamped" is my term, Jim.

You posted a link that two Doctors claim there were only three VAERS reported deaths they could connect to the vaccines,...... yet the VAERS reports as of earlier this week is up over 11,000 deaths reported to VAERS relating to the vaccine. And that's not counting the tens of thousands of other categories of adverse reactions to the vaccines also being reported to VAERS by medical professionals.

So, if your info is the only truth, then who "swamped" the VAERS system with false reports ? Since VAERS reports are almost exclusively people in the med field (Doctors have to report to VAERS by law) are you saying the med field is full of anti-vax'ers and that all but three of the 11,000 reported deaths are fakes that those anti-vax'ers swamped the system with ?

Paul

 
coalder
Member
Posts: 1353
Joined: Mon. Dec. 16, 2013 1:48 pm
Location: somewhere high in the catskill mountains
Hand Fed Coal Boiler: harman sf 160
Coal Size/Type: Nut
Other Heating: wood parlor stove

Post by coalder » Thu. Jul. 22, 2021 3:01 pm

Paul, it is my understanding that VAERS is tracking all deaths of people that have been vaccinated. They are reviewing medical & autopsy reports/findings in order to determine what, if any deaths were related to the vaccine. Again, as I understand it, when people die "of natural causes", autopsy reports are examined to see what if any affect the vaccine had & if it was in fact directly related. What I am saying, is just because someone dies who has been vaccinated, doesn't necessarily mean that it was a direct result of the vaccine. People die of old age every day. However, many are taking those numbers & drawing an extremely inaccurate conclusion. Most likely, the FDA needs the reports from VAERS before being able to approve the shots. Just my guess.
In any event, before any opinions are disseminated a little research might be in order.
Jim

 
grumpy
Member
Posts: 10662
Joined: Sat. Jan. 02, 2010 12:28 am

Post by grumpy » Thu. Jul. 22, 2021 4:37 pm

Coercion???


 
User avatar
Sunny Boy
Member
Posts: 21969
Joined: Mon. Nov. 11, 2013 1:40 pm
Location: Central NY
Hand Fed Coal Boiler: Anthracite Industrial, domestic hot water heater
Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood range 208, # 6 base heater, 2 Modern Oak 118.
Coal Size/Type: Nuts !
Other Heating: Oil &electric plenum furnace

Post by Sunny Boy » Thu. Jul. 22, 2021 5:02 pm

Jim, since a year ago May, the CDC has been counting ALL deaths of anyone popping positive for Covid as they died FROM Covid, not that they died WITH Covid. And the rate of false positive Covid tests is well known about in the med community starting from back shortly after the beginning of use of the test.

Even Fauci said the Covid test would show false positives because of the way the test is done by replicating the test samples too many times so as to be able to see a result. But he never once said the CDC's death totals are wrong.

Now, with the same CDC, their VAERS reporting system, each death has to be proven to be caused by the vaccine for us to be concerned ? Funny how even just using your links three proven vaccine deaths would have been enough to
get vaccines taken off the market in the past and did. Why not now ??????

So which are we to believe - two doctors that say there have been only three deaths caused by the vaccine, or far more doctors who are reporting thousands that appear to be as a result of the vaccine ?

At what point do we say these vaccines are dangerous ? By the VAERS method, a method that has worked for many years since the start of that CDC reporting system ? Or the new, Covid version where we stick our heads in the sand and go gently into that dark night of politically and financially driven medical advice ?

You say that the anti-vax'ers claims are dangerous. I say ignoring tens of thousands of medical community reports, all pointing to likely problems with unapproved vaccines and insisting that, because some had no problems therefore the vaccines are safe, is more dangerous.

Paul

 
grumpy
Member
Posts: 10662
Joined: Sat. Jan. 02, 2010 12:28 am

Post by grumpy » Thu. Jul. 22, 2021 6:16 pm

Australian MP Says Unvaccinated People “Need to be Controlled and Restricted”

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/80438/aus ... d-and.html

 
grumpy
Member
Posts: 10662
Joined: Sat. Jan. 02, 2010 12:28 am

Post by grumpy » Thu. Jul. 22, 2021 7:46 pm

If vaccines are safe and effective and you had it why should you care if others are not vaccinated? What am I missing.



Post Reply

Return to “Health”