Roundup

lsayre
Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
Coal Size/Type: Lehigh Anthracite Pea
Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (13.5 KW), ComfortMax 75

Post by lsayre » Tue. Feb. 25, 2020 6:40 am

The coming replacement for Roundup (which is already starting to fail) is said to be even more like Agent Orange.

KLook
Other Heating: Wishing it was cold enough for coal here....not really

Post by KLook » Tue. Feb. 25, 2020 7:52 am

NS, they sprayed NW, N, and NE Maine with a chemical similar to Agent Orange. It was in the budworm spray in the 70's. After the spray program, the fish, deer, and other mammals along with all the floating shellfish larvae were decimated. Cancer rates spiked in those regions. I lived thru it but it is not officially documented that way. Anything to save the profits of the big companies.

Kevin

freetown fred
Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut

Post by freetown fred » Tue. Feb. 25, 2020 8:29 am

Yoou'd think the dumb FCKR's would of learned from the NAM--I remember the spraying tha took place--especially with elephant grass--in a couple hrs--there was NO foliage of any sort remaining!! WTF--every tine they sprayed, I covered myself with my poncho!!!!!!! Didn't give a sht them sayin it was safe-- I got all sorts of lumps that are NOT attached--thinkin I was one of the fortunate ones--our FORUM brother (buffalo bob) just had a chunk of lung removed a couple weeks back-(agent orange related)-about the same time I became 1 & 2/3 foot FF!! LOL

Return to “Farming & Rural Life”