New Twist on Blackmail Email

Richard S.
Mayor
Stoker Coal Boiler: Van Wert VA1200
Coal Size/Type: Buckwheat/Anthracite

Post by Richard S. » Tue. Aug. 14, 2018 8:04 pm

Received two of these recently, "oldpassword" is a password I have used on some sites as throw away where I knew it wouldn't matter. Apparently one of them must of been compromised.
It appears that, (oldpassword), is your password. You may not know me and you are most likely wondering why you're getting this e mail, right?

actually, I put in place a spyware over the adult vids (adult *censored*) website and you know what, you visited this website to have fun (you know very well what I mean). During the time you were watching videos, your internet browser started out operating as a RDP (Team Viewer) which gave me accessibility of your screen and web camera. from then on, my software program obtained your complete contacts from your Messenger, Microsoft outlook, FB, in addition to emails.

What did I really do?

I produced a double-screen video recording. Very first part shows the recording you were seeing (you have a good taste haha . . .), and 2nd part shows the recording of your web cam.

what exactly should you do?

Well, I think, $1000 is really a reasonable price for your little secret. You will make the payment by Bitcoin (if you do not know this, search "how to buy bitcoin" search engines like google).

Bitcoin Address: randomstring
(It is case sensitive, so copy and paste it)

Very important:
You've one day to make the payment. (I've a unique pixel within this e mail, and at this moment I know you have read this email message). If I don't get the BitCoins, I will certainly send your video recording to all of your contacts including relatives, coworkers, and so on. Having said that, if I get the payment, I'll destroy the recording immidiately. If you'd like evidence, reply with "Yes!" and I will undoubtedly send your video recording to your 6 contacts. It is a non-negotiable offer, that being said don't waste my personal time and yours by answering this message.

CapeCoaler
Stoker Coal Boiler: want AA130
Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machine BS#4, Harman MKII, Hitzer 503,...
Coal Size/Type: Pea/Nut/Stove

Post by CapeCoaler » Tue. Aug. 14, 2018 11:27 pm

Send me the bitcoin and I will clean your computer! LOL...
Want some genuine Rolex watches?...
No really they are not Fakes!...
The scam can be convincing because the password sent in the email may be one of the recipient’s actual current or former passwords.
https://gizmodo.com/dont-fall-for-this-scam-claim ... 1827557323

Return to “Technology”