Ios7...Thoughts?

coalnewbie
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: LL AnthraKing 180K, Pocono110K,KStokr 90K, DVC
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Invader 2
Baseburners & Antiques: Wings Best, Glenwood #8(x2) Herald 116x
Coal Size/Type: Rice,
Other Heating: Heating Oil CH, Toyotomi OM 22

Post by coalnewbie » Fri. Sep. 27, 2013 10:01 am

For those of you that know it's a waste but just want the best, LOL I'm just jealous.

For those true road warriors that need it - LOL

For those of you that think it's cool and will help you get laid - go for it but I doubt it will help

For those of you that are starting to question why the hell am I wasting all this money if offer this nugget:

http://www.prepaidphonenews.com/2011/12/how-to-ge ... aight.html

There are alternatives and they are good.

If you have XS money buy more coal stoves and be practical like me.

I'm On Fire
Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machines DS-1600 Hot Air Circulator

Post by I'm On Fire » Fri. Sep. 27, 2013 11:52 am

Do you want my opinion on iOS7 or Apple products? Because it's the same for both.

CRAP.

coalnewbie

Post by coalnewbie » Fri. Sep. 27, 2013 12:36 pm

Hey IOF,

Selling a not very well made x86 computer running unix with bells and whistles for that money now that's American enginuity. I had to settle for the Raspberry Pi. Remember at Cupertino the word I am sure was - IOS7 is not done until iphone4 won't run. Hey this trick made Bill Gates billions. Remember on Win 98 --- our work is not done until Lotus won't run. Of course you kids will not remember that one. Hands up those that are now surprised that IOS7 runs badly on iphone 4s, hence now we have the killer app for Iphone5 - the operating system itself. Love that gold color......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. Roll up, roll up all suckers this way please.

I camped out overnight in order to get mine well that's not strictly true. I was one of the homeless saps that was paid to camp out in line so that a liberal govt worker could claim theirs.

grumpy

Post by grumpy » Sun. Sep. 29, 2013 10:17 pm

coalnewbie

Post by coalnewbie » Mon. Sep. 30, 2013 3:52 am

Yes, I really need Facetime so that other coal burners can revel in my beauty. Did I tell you that I have been approached to star as Jabba the Hut in the new Star Wars without make up. Fingerprint sensor? I thought Toshiba (or someone) did this 6 years ago. That's a feature that has been cracked already but more worrying is the thought of people using my fingerprint to raid my bank account or track me. I need this c r ap as badly as OnStar. I love giving the govt more data.

I have an idea, let's invent a cell phone that just makes calls, scrambles the data and stores all info offshore. Don't you think that with recent revelations everyone that has stuff to hide is already ahead of you. Great way of allowing offshore companies to chip away at great US companies market share. The US govt at work again - shut it all down NOW.

tcalo
Baseburners & Antiques: Crawford 40
Coal Size/Type: Nut/stove anthracite

Post by tcalo » Mon. Sep. 30, 2013 8:56 am

you guys want to read some great posts about ios7 and apple in general, check this out: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5320496?star ... 0&tstart=0

coalnewbie

Post by coalnewbie » Mon. Sep. 30, 2013 9:49 am

Roll up, roll up all suckers this way please.
That does it I'm fed up and I'm going back to IOS6 --- oh, that's right, Apple has never provided downgrades so you can't go back so I guess it's forced march to Iphone5. Isn't that great? Whoops, have to go my tracfone is ringing. I don't like the color anymore, I'm off to Walmart to buy another for $30, damn them, another triple time offer on my existing phone - decisions, decisions.

coalnewbie

Post by coalnewbie » Mon. Sep. 30, 2013 7:32 pm

Damn, damn and double damn, talk about timing. An incredible horse training/sales camera the Hero 3 Black edition has just come to our attention and our competition is using it in the field so we must upgrade. ggrrrrrr, the Gopro app necessitates going through an ipad3 (which we have) and an iphone5 (oh no a critical app). You have to see this thing at full HD and 60 fps or even 720 at 240fps you can see every cotton picking flaw in a competition horses gaits and these dressage horses are expensive. They are even showing the horses in the stable at 4K (12fps) - jaw dropping as each frame is 12 megapixels and you can pick your photo carefully. Slow motion is stunning and you can see every horse step. Damn, I'll never get back to my cocoa tin and carrier pigeons at this rate. SOB. There goes my winter coal stove budget, it's not fair.

Return to “Technology”