- Site Moderator
- Posts: 2511
- Joined: Fri. Jan. 11, 2008 10:49 am
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Keystoker Koker(down)
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Vermont Casting Vigilant II 2310
- Other Heating: #2 Oil Furnace
- Location: Pequest River Valley, Warren Co NJ
I haven't seen something like this since IR closed in P'burg/Easton. Started out pulling chips to the yard on the Rock Drill floor. Great stuff to see - thanks!
- Posts: 472
- Joined: Fri. Dec. 23, 2016 2:36 pm
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: D S 1500, Warm Moring 400
- Baseburners & Antiques: Modern Glenwood Oak 114, Clarion 115,New Royal22 Globe, Red Cross Oak 56,Acme Ventiduct 38,Radiant Airblast 626,Home Airblast 62,Moores #7,Moores 3way
- Coal Size/Type: stove and nut and some bit
- Other Heating: Propain
- Location: clearfield,pa
We did some of that repair work.CapeCoaler wrote: ↑Tue. May. 14, 2019 11:52 pmapparently not the largest press out there...
But impressive enough...
https://www.cleveland.com/business/2012/02/alcoas ... _go_b.html
Alcoa just bought two smaller presses. They were installed the other week, when they had a shut down.