2023 Ohio Coal Dealers & Sources

Hambden Bob
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Harman 1998 Magnum Stoker
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Blower Model Coal Chubby 1982-Serial#0097
Coal Size/Type: Rice-A-Roni ! / Nut
Other Heating: Pro-Pain Forced Air

Post by Hambden Bob » Sat. May. 06, 2023 10:55 pm

Greetings Buckeyes..!! Due To An Inquiry From A New Member In New London,Ohio,I've Decided To Pick Up The "Coal Ball" And Run With It..!!
This Thread Will Be Dedicated To Providing Validated Current Ohio & Western Edge Pennsylvania Coal Dealers And Suppliers. Hell,Come To Think Of It,We Need To Include Edge Suppliers From All States Bordering Ohio. Whether It's Anthracite Or Bituminous,Land It Here.. As The Last Moderator Of The Defunct State Of Ohio Section Of "Da' Board",We Had Created A Source List. That Was Quite Some Years Ago. I'll Dig For It And Start Going Through It To See Who's Still Active. Meanwhile,If You've Got Knowledge,Share It,Please. Name,Location And Contact Information Please.. Understand That Off-Topic And General Mayhem & Fluffery Posts Will Be Directed To A Moderator For Removal.. Thanx,Gang..!!

archangel_cpj

Post by archangel_cpj » Mon. May. 08, 2023 6:50 am

Anthracite mainly Blashak is Boslers in Middlefield and Coalway in AppleCreek... Church coal and mulch sells reading in Akron but I will tell you Boslers at least knows what he's selling... Bituminous there's a guy on FB selling coal down almost to West Virginia he has egg or nut 100 a ton I asked him details he advised high volitile coal completely opposite of Anthracite his words not mine... Spencer Feed sells Kentucky Blue lump coal... Coal suppliers in Ohio are few and far between...

KozyKingOhio
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: Kozy King 300
Coal Size/Type: nut
Other Heating: 90% wood 10% coal

Post by KozyKingOhio » Tue. Jul. 04, 2023 6:10 am

Fire up the chainsaws!!!!! (Not to beat a dead horse, but this is ridiculous!)
As of July, 2023, $495/ton of bagged nut coal in West/Central Ohio.....
Any relief in sight???

archangel_cpj

Post by archangel_cpj » Tue. Jul. 04, 2023 4:25 pm

Just snagged 2 ton feom Boslers he put it in two one ton super sacks and I trailered it home on a flat tandem axel... Paid 375 per ton for Blashak plus 21 each for sacks... Ive already got a lead on 275 gallon totes I plan on cutting tops off and using them as reusable totes... I have and will be cutting firewood to make it stretch... I have a lead on nut size bitty in southern OH 100 per ton...

AndreaJane
Hand Fed Coal Stove: 2

Post by AndreaJane » Sat. Jul. 22, 2023 8:27 pm

Hi guys thanks for remembering me! Yeah last year was really rough. I didn't have a truck to haul coal myself and for one ton delivered it was around $750. I bought two ton because, well, I had to have it to keep the little ones warm but dang it still stings.
Anyhow, I have a truck now that will pick up bagged or bulk but the thing eats gas like a freaking diesel tank so if y'all know something that's a little closer to home like within 45 minutes of New London, Ohio I'd sure appreciate ya letting me know about it.
Thanks again guys

Return to “Coal Prices & Quality, Coal Dealer Inquiries & Reviews”