Ohio company shout out: Champaign Coal & Stove Co.

Hoytman
Location: swOH near a little town where the homes are mobile and the cars aren’t
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 354
Coal Size/Type: nut coal
Other Heating: electric, wood, oil

Post by Hoytman » Mon. Jul. 25, 2022 7:45 pm

Placed a call with this company earlier today and just received a call back from Pete, who I believe was the owner.

Listen up coalpail friends and neighbors. I want to spread some good word and try and help drum up some business for a good Patriotic American business.

Pete didn’t waste any time getting straight to the point of my request.

Although he could not meet my request immediately (not at all his fault in this economy) he was very kind, courteous, and informative willingly sharing coal burning tips, pros and cons of stove designs and more. I really enjoyed listening to him freely offer information and wisdom. I’m very glad to have gotten the chance to speak with him and have no reservations about doing business with him in the future. He spent over an hour with me on the phone sharing his wisdom and knowledge.

He is a great example of the type of people I want to do business with.

I really appreciate the hospitality, Pete.

If you’re in eastern Indiana or Ohio and needing a wood stove, a coal stove, or you need Anthracite or bituminous coal, then give Pete a call at Champaign Coal & Stove Co. in Urbana, Ohio and I’m sure he’d be happy to help you.

coalfan
Hand Fed Coal Stove: ds circultor1500 \chubby coal stove
Coal Size/Type: nut/ pea ant.some bit.
Other Heating: kerosene\cold nat. gas

Post by coalfan » Tue. Jul. 26, 2022 6:16 pm

dam good guy spoke with him in the past smart friendly and helpfull !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Coal Prices & Quality, Coal Dealer Inquiries & Reviews”