Where to Buy Coal in MA

Got Coal? You can make dealer inquiries here for both anthracite and bituminous coal. Co-op information for those looking to purchase in bulk as a group. Reviews on different brands and dealers.
riviezzo
Stove/Furnace Make: Saey
Stove/Furnace Model: Hannover I

Post Wed. Aug. 06, 2008 9:07 am

I'm considering buying a coal stove, I heated with coal 20 years ago and there seemed to be a lot of places around in MA that sold coal, but now I've called around and I have found only a couple of places that still sell coal and only one place is near by, and that is in Townsend, MA. The place in Groton sold out their business and no longer sells coal. The stove Shop in Amherst, NH sells Vermont Castings Vigilant Coal stoves, but does not sell coal. I would like to find other sources in Central MA and Southern NH. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave

Devil505
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: TLC-2000

Post Wed. Aug. 06, 2008 9:15 am

Aubuchan Hardware stores sell Blaschak (good stuff) in 40lb bags
War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can.
Winston Churchill
Shaking & Poking The TLC2000 Video

Visit Lehigh Anthracite

Richard S.
Mayor
Stoker Coal Boiler: Van Wert VA1200
Coal Size/Type: Buckwheat/Anthracite

Post Wed. Aug. 06, 2008 9:39 am

Use this forum for all requests for coal suppliers: Coal Prices, Coal Quality, Coal Dealer Inquiries and Reviews
Last edited by Richard S. on Sat. Apr. 01, 2017 12:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: fixed link
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."

- Albert Einstein

Return to “Coal Prices & Quality, Coal Dealer Inquiries & Reviews”