Tractor Supply Kimmel Nut and Rice Sale

warminmn
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Chubby Junior, Efel Nestor Martin, Riteway 37
Coal Size/Type: nut and stove anthracite, lignite
Other Heating: Wood and wear a wool shirt

Post by warminmn » Wed. Mar. 02, 2022 12:09 pm

Glad it worked. Maybe you wont have to screen it now. Ive had some bags with lots of fines but not that many. Gotta love 24 hr tendings! Im doing that now myself, 20 pounds a day.

WIburnerPaul
Hand Fed Coal Stove: King Oak 19B
Coal Size/Type: Anthracite Nut
Other Heating: Harman Absolute43 wood pellet. Lamppa Kuuma Vapor-Fire 200 gasification wood furnace.

Post by WIburnerPaul » Sun. Mar. 19, 2023 11:18 am

Holdencoal wrote:
Thu. Jan. 07, 2021 9:35 am
Are you going to ask about the senior discount too?

Seniors' Day Discount Details
What is Seniors’ Day?

TSC Stores is now offering an exclusive discount to Seniors. Seniors can now receive 20% off of regular priced items at TSC Stores on the last Tuesday of every month.

Who is eligible?

Any TSC Stores customer who is 55 years of age or older. Proof of age may be required at checkout.

Are there any exclusions?

The discount applies to in-stock, regular priced products only. Exclusions include clearance, animal feed, salt, hot buys & ammunition. The discount can’t be combined with any other offer or discount.
I just called the Appleton Wisconsin Tractor Supply where I bought 2 bags of Premium Nut Coal yesterday, they said there is no Senior Discount Day.

WIburnerPaul
Other Heating: Harman Absolute43 wood pellet. Lamppa Kuuma Vapor-Fire 200 gasification wood furnace.

Post by WIburnerPaul » Sun. Mar. 19, 2023 11:27 am

fig wrote:
Thu. Jan. 07, 2021 9:41 am
I’m really struggling with this ton of tsc I have. 30 more bags and I reckon I’ll go back to the high dollar blashak.
In east center WI the tsc sells for $9.99 and Blaschak sells for $9.00. You can get 40# Reading and 50# Kimmel for $8.50.

WIburnerPaul

Post by WIburnerPaul » Sun. Mar. 19, 2023 11:30 am

Rob R. wrote:
Thu. Jan. 07, 2021 9:48 am
The folks at Blaschak are pros at blending coal to get a consistent product.

Curious - which stove are you getting the clinkers in?
The equipment they use to separate by size was made by Allis Chalmers.

WIburnerPaul

Post by WIburnerPaul » Sun. Mar. 19, 2023 11:40 am

Gunny5821 wrote:
Sat. Jan. 09, 2021 6:38 pm
One of the pallets I bought last February had a shipping placard dated 1-22-19, Packed by Trinity Packaging Corp. 357 Main St., Armonk, NY. Contents: Kimmel's 40# TSC Premium Nut Coal, Lot #132217; TP#13779; 2300/CS. Bags are white with green lettering same as your photo on the right.

Bought two pallets this season (one last night) and bags are the same, no shipping info on the pallets this season. I do know if you dig deep in their online advertising, you will see that they advertise that the coal is produced/manufactured by Kimmel. They advertised Kimmel last year, as well as currently this year. Also, bags with the blue lettering is Tractor Supply's Rice Coal.

If you read through the advertisement, you'll notice that Kimmel is mentioned twice: https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/premium ... _vc=-10005

Regards,

Richard
Ate the tractor supply white bags with green letters reading, Premium Nut Coal; bagged by Kimmel? The Appleton WI store said she just got a delivery 2 weeks ago.

Return to “Coal Prices & Quality, Coal Dealer Inquiries & Reviews”