Only a little less than I paid for anthracite.
https://oilprice.com/Energy/Coal/Thermal-Coal-Pri ... aring.html
There is little incentive to spend there so 2020 forecasts are wrong. Got coal.
Up next and coming to a heating tank near you the long term effect of oil under capitalization. There are not enough refineries and you don't build them overnight.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 7131
- Joined: Sat. May. 24, 2008 4:26 pm
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: LL AnthraKing 180K, Pocono110K,KStokr 90K, DVC
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Invader 2
- Baseburners & Antiques: Wings Best, Glenwood #8(x2) Herald 116x
- Coal Size/Type: Rice,
- Other Heating: Heating Oil CH, Toyotomi OM 22
- Location: Chester, NY