Pennsylvania, I am 19miles from the gate house at Lehigh's retail coal. and it is currently 34 and everything outside has half an inch of snow on it and the next storm is due tonight we are expected to get 5-7" more plus whatever Ice accumulates afterwards!
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sun. Feb. 10, 2019 5:16 pm
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: HAND FIRED HARMON
- Coal Size/Type: STOVE
- Other Heating: Oil fired hotwater baseboard
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: Fri. Jan. 26, 2007 9:55 pm
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: reading allegheny stoker
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: alaska kodiak stoker 1986. 1987 triburner, 1987 crane diamond
- Location: Birdsboro PA.
got rice coal last week. 3.87 ton. 200 a ton delivered to birdsboro.
- Posts: 113
- Joined: Tue. May. 08, 2007 2:32 pm
- Stove/Furnace Make: Keystoker
- Stove/Furnace Model: A120
- Location: Upstate, NY
This is an old comment, but just noticed you're in Binghamton. Farm in Lisle sells rice coal for $230/ton bagged, I think $220 bulk, both pickup prices. His delivery prices are reasonable. If you found cheaper please let me know, I can pass on the guy's number if you want though.
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Wed. May. 07, 2014 2:57 pm
- Stoker Coal Boiler: in the future....when home renovation is done. (radiant floor)
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pocono, Keystoker & Leisure Line Li'l Heater
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Warm Morning #523, Coal Chubby, Floral Gem #519 & one other Warm Morning stove
- Coal Size/Type: Chestnut & Rice
- Other Heating: Propane fired forced hot air
- Location: Binghamton, NY
I drive down to Tamaqua & buy it in bulk right from Lehigh. Even adding in my gas cost, it's a lot cheaper that way.