- Posts: 6074
- Joined: Sun. May. 02, 2010 11:26 pm
- Stoker Coal Boiler: AXEMAN-ANDERSON 130 "1959"
- Coal Size/Type: PEA / ANTHRACITE
- Other Heating: Ground Source Heat Pump
- Stove/Furnace Make: Hydro Heat /Mega Tek
- Location: Junction of PA-OH-WV
lsayre wrote: McGiever wrote:
NO PEA @ Thompson's...never have it...rice & nut only...a few miles further and you get your coal TAX FREE in PA.
They called and spoke with my wife today while I was at work. You are correct. They do not sell pea sized anthracite. Strange!!!
Check them out...
**Broken Link(S) Removed**
- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sun. Nov. 27, 2011 8:45 pm
- Stoker Coal Boiler: Keystoker Ka 6
- Coal Size/Type: Casey Junk Coal :(
- Location: Tannersville Pa
Last year got first load of Jeddo coal, I was very pleased with it. I believe my supplier pull a fast one on his customers in late winter. Second load of 5 ton was night and day, thought it was casey kassa coal sister
. Stock piles where low at the time and ask supplier if they would have coal before ordering it. Reply was of course we'll have coal for you. It wasn't until I spoke to my neighbor who got near the same time frame, he also notice a huge change in ash. Did I get jeddo on second delivery, imo hell no., . Love to have a way to haul straight from jeddo myself.
- Posts: 199
- Joined: Sun. Apr. 14, 2013 2:45 am
- Stoker Coal Boiler: coal gun 130
- Coal Size/Type: pea
- Other Heating: solar dhw/samsung mini split/oil
- Location: andes ny
trying jeddo for first time, first load was rice/buck mix, second was rice, third was pea, first 2 were real clean but the pea has lot of wood mixed in. also looked into the nut for a friend it seemed to to have a lot of wood. bigger coal more wood? nice people easy in and out, each load is 3-4 ton dumped on by pay-loader, 155-160 a ton depend on size.