Getting Coal at Harmony

lewis

Post by lewis » Tue. Dec. 24, 2013 9:13 pm

Nothing about the New Atlas coal company is the same as when the Savitskis ran it but the ground its built on. The Savitskis where getting there coal from the Wilburton Mtn behind the Watershed grounds. Ive been in to visit the new owners and looked at an old Alaska tri burner they got running the ash looked nice even off that,,,, he would only provide a few generic areas the coal was coming from but what I saw and all I taked to loike it.
After the Holidays I'm going to try some in buckets first. The new Harmony is not busy and I've heard a complaint or two about it ??

BennyLumpkin

Post by BennyLumpkin » Tue. Dec. 24, 2013 9:16 pm

Please let me know how Savitskis is after you try it.....price per ton on rice?

lubyman
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Alaska supporting local

Post by lubyman » Fri. Dec. 27, 2013 4:57 pm

Just picked up a load of rice at Atlas and it looks real nice.

lewis

Post by lewis » Mon. Jan. 20, 2014 11:37 am

I had a feeling that Atlas Coal Co was going to be a good choice.

I had plans to test burn some of it but I got hooked up with a new delivery guy and he recommended Helfricks Mid Valley and its been a winner so far,, with the temps and weather the way its been I just don't have time for experimenting this year I just need Hot clean coal and a good delivery guy.
Luke told me if I wanted to try the Atlas Coal he'd bring me a ton he never delivered or burned any himself so had no good or bad to say about it.

Luke Lapotsky Coal Delivery
570-373-3236

Return to “Coal Prices & Quality, Coal Dealer Inquiries & Reviews”