**Broken Link(S) Removed**
Whatdoya bet that a low bid snags this one.
Got Coal? You can make dealer inquiries here for both anthracite and bituminous coal. Co-op information for those looking to purchase in bulk as a group. Reviews on different brands and dealers.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 6207
- Joined: Sat. May. 24, 2008 4:26 pm
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: LL AnthraKing 180K, Pocono110K,KStokr 90K, DVC
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Invader 2
- Baseburners & Antiques: Wings Best, Glenwood #8(x2) Herald 116x
- Coal Size/Type: Rice,
- Other Heating: Heating Oil CH, Toyotomi OM 22
- Location: Chester, NY
Posted by an unreasonable adult.
- freetown fred
- Posts: 21425
- Joined: Thu. Dec. 31, 2009 12:33 pm
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
- Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut
- Location: Freetown,NY 13803
Simon, why do you keep thinkin that the Hudson Valley is part of NYS-- you just said New Yorkers---SORRY Did you put in a bid??? It'd work real good in that 50-93:)
"A people that values it's privileges above it's principals, soon loses both"--Dwight D Eisenhower