Got Coal? You can make dealer inquiries here for both anthracite and bituminous coal. Co-op information for those looking to purchase in bulk as a group. Reviews on different brands and dealers.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
- freetown fred
- Posts: 21424
- Joined: Thu. Dec. 31, 2009 12:33 pm
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
- Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut
- Location: Freetown,NY 13803
Already a post on that chopper---"Long Island Coal"
"A people that values it's privileges above it's principals, soon loses both"--Dwight D Eisenhower
- Posts: 1031
- Joined: Tue. Dec. 13, 2011 4:57 pm
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Chubby Coal Stove
- Baseburners & Antiques: Our Glenwood 109
- Coal Size/Type: Nut Anthracite
- Location: Long Island, New York
Yes, they are still in business. I heard a new owner took over the business about a year ago. I just called them for a delivery of bagged nut. First time dealing with them, they seem like a decent company. Here is the link to the other post...Long Island Coal - Bethlehem?