Got Coal? You can make dealer inquiries here for both anthracite and bituminous coal. Co-op information for those looking to purchase in bulk as a group. Reviews on different brands and dealers.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Rob R.
- Site Moderator
- Posts: 11344
- Joined: Fri. Dec. 28, 2007 4:26 pm
- Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM DF520
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 50-93
- Coal Size/Type: Lehigh Rice
- Other Heating: Dad's 1953 EFM Highboy
- Location: Chazy, NY
Mark, your local plumbing supply house should have what you need for valves. If you are installing a 520 in a steam system, it is very important that it is piped correctly.