Got Coal? You can make dealer inquiries here for both anthracite and bituminous coal. Co-op information for those looking to purchase in bulk as a group. Reviews on different brands and dealers.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Verified Business Rep.
- Posts: 1867
- Joined: Thu. Dec. 01, 2011 6:09 pm
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: 2014 Chubby Prototype
- Coal Size/Type: Nut/Anthracite
- Location: Sooner Country Oklahoma
- buffalo bob
- Posts: 727
- Joined: Tue. Feb. 07, 2012 12:41 pm
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 354
- Coal Size/Type: anthracite nut
- Location: scpa. bedford co. buffalo mills
dont start off on the wrong foot put ur location in like fred,freetown says nobody will steal yatybee4 wrote:where can II get coal in Georgia?
- Rob R.
- Site Moderator
- Posts: 11346
- Joined: Fri. Dec. 28, 2007 4:26 pm
- Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM DF520
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 50-93
- Coal Size/Type: Lehigh Rice
- Other Heating: Dad's 1953 EFM Highboy
- Location: Chazy, NY
Can you be more specific? Georgia Vermont isn't too far from me, and I can point you to some coal dealers. If you are in the US State of Georgia, or the Country by the Black Sea...I have no clue.tybee4 wrote:where can II get coal in Georgia?
Are you looking for anthracite or bituminous coal?