- Posts: 11370
- Joined: Thu. Mar. 13, 2008 10:29 am
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
- Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
- Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75
- Location: Linesville, Pa.
BB, I don't know about that info. as far as I knew any loader that has a Certified Scale is responsible for overloads just as much as the drivers are. Some will even have a near by area where you can take some off if you are real close but you won't get a scale ticket that has an overload weight on it. I drove bigger trucks but saw many small trucks pull over & off load some & get back in line.
- Verified Business Rep.
- Posts: 124
- Joined: Mon. Mar. 10, 2008 10:45 am
- Location: Pine Grove, PA
The weighmasters has a license that is issued by the state and they are responsible for what you leave with, I don't know where you live but I do know in schuylkill county even the quarrys wont allow you to leave any more if you are overweight, I know I am not gonna jeporadize my licence if I were a weighmaster SCRAPPER
- freetown fred
- Posts: 21572
- Joined: Thu. Dec. 31, 2009 12:33 pm
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
- Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut
- Location: Freetown,NY 13803
Contrary to popular belief, laws are not made to be broken, if my license is a mandate for my livelihood, why would I risk it over something stupid or misinformation. Good posts Sam & Scrapper
- Posts: 157
- Joined: Fri. Sep. 21, 2012 7:45 am
- Stoker Coal Boiler: Van Wert
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Reading Juniata
- Location: Tamaqua, PA
Blashak is running fine, but there is also a place that has very good coal down here called earth and fire supply, they are reasonable too. call them if you cant get blashak or if you just want a good alternative. 570-668-3802Body Hammer wrote:Does that mean there will be no Blaschak period? I only have access to Kimmels and Blashack. And the kimmels I tried wasn't very good.