Northern gents need some info...
Whats your opionon of 3 hazelton coal compamies?
Hazelton Shaft, Jeddo, Stockton
My neighbor wants to pick up about 7 ton of pea?
Den030471 Thanks please reply
We are in Allentown
Got Coal? You can make dealer inquiries here for both anthracite and bituminous coal. Co-op information for those looking to purchase in bulk as a group. Reviews on different brands and dealers.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2597
- Joined: Tue. Jan. 08, 2008 9:51 pm
- Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM 520, 700, Van Wert 800 GJ 61,53
- Baseburners & Antiques: Magic Stewart 16, times 2!
- Coal Size/Type: Lots of buck
- Other Heating: Slant Fin electric boiler backup
- Location: Malta N.Y.
I ran a couple tons of the Jeddo Buckwheat. It has been some of the best coal I've burned. High heat low ash. The Hazleton I burned a couple years ago burned fine, but made mountains of fluffy white ash. Hope that helps.
I think a man does what he can, untill his destiny is revealed. Right now that is trying to sell my EFM plate boilers in 520 and 700 sizes.