3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Sun. Apr. 05, 2009 10:21 am
- Stove/Furnace Make: Leisure Line
- Stove/Furnace Model: Hyfire II
- Location: East Stroudsburg, PA
Hi, got a question for you guys. We have a friend who's thinking about using rice coal to heat. He's wondering, though, if he can buy rice in South Carolina. anyone know about availability in S Carolina? Easley, SC? Thanks!
- Posts: 5101
- Joined: Fri. Jan. 30, 2009 10:02 am
- Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM 520 HighBoy
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: DVC-500 x 2
- Coal Size/Type: Anthracite Rice
- Location: Warrenton, NC
I had to order a tractor trailer load of rice from UAE Harmony. 24 ton. I had the driver dump it on a large tarp in the backyard. It was ALOT cheaper than going thru a local reseller.