- Posts: 4404
- Joined: Wed. Nov. 14, 2007 4:06 pm
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Harman Mag Stoker (old style) one in basement, one in workshop
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark III on standby for long power outages
- Coal Size/Type: Rice/Anthracite; Nut/Anthracite
- Location: Cecil County, MD
$200/ ton with a $25 delivery fee. Had 5+ ton delivered last week. It should last about 3 years.
- New Member
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon. Jun. 09, 2008 9:38 pm
- Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
- Stove/Furnace Model: Wood/Coal Furnace SF-3500A
- Location: Wading River, NY
I live in Wading River on Long Island-- is Rella Coal our only option? I was there the other day-- they are up to $305/ton plus delivery now.CoalBin wrote:$ 262 / ton +$25 delivery
4 tons - Rella in Medford
up from $238 / ton last year. I'm going to start bringing some home with me everytime I visit the WB/Scranton area.
- Richard S.
- Posts: 12734
- Joined: Fri. Oct. 01, 2004 8:35 pm
- Stoker Coal Boiler: Van Wert VA1200
- Coal Size/Type: Buckwheat/Anthracite
- Location: NEPA
New list for 2008 - 2009 can be found here: What's the Price for 1 Ton of Coal in Your Area? 2008-09