Bagged Anthracite shipped to California?

User avatar
Hambden Bob
Member
Posts: 6734
Joined: Mon. Jan. 04, 2010 10:54 am
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Harman 1998 Magnum Stoker
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Blower Model Coal Chubby 1982-Serial#0097
Coal Size/Type: Rice-A-Roni ! / Nut
Other Heating: Pro-Pain Forced Air
Location: Hambden Twp. Geauga County,Ohio

Post By: Hambden Bob » Sun. Oct. 08, 2017 7:42 pm

Nice Job Matt ! Let's see how this ends......

Redbopeep
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed. Oct. 04, 2017 5:47 pm
Baseburners & Antiques: Antique Shipmate 134 Marine coal and wood
Coal Size/Type: nut size

Post By: Redbopeep » Mon. Oct. 09, 2017 12:37 pm

LehighanthraciteMatt wrote:
Fri. Oct. 06, 2017 3:24 pm
I received a rate to ship a one ton pallet from our facility in Tamaqua pa to Heyward CA. The rate is $378.67, the truck has a lift gate, but you would need to move the coal yourself from there. The coal would be $200 for a one ton pallet. grand total would be $587.67
Call me if you would like more information. Matt 1-570-621-8871
Hi Matt, thanks for your reply. I will give you a call later today!

CapeCoaler
Member
Posts: 4624
Joined: Sun. Feb. 10, 2008 3:48 pm
Stoker Coal Boiler: want AA130
Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machine BS#4, Harman MKII, Hitzer 503,...
Coal Size/Type: Pea/Nut/Stove
Location: Cape Cod, MA

Post By: CapeCoaler » Mon. Oct. 09, 2017 6:15 pm

;) Don't forget the picture of the coal in Cali...

Visit Lehigh Anthracite

User avatar
BunkerdCaddis
Member
Posts: 289
Joined: Sun. Jan. 18, 2015 10:26 am
Hand Fed Coal Boiler: New Yorker WC-90 or more likely a Van Wert VW85H [to be installed (soon, very soon)(well not as soon as I had anticipated]
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Waterford 105 pulling duty, Saey Hanover II getting dressed for the party
Coal Size/Type: pea/nut
Other Heating: oil fired hydronic
Location: SW Lancaster County

Post By: BunkerdCaddis » Wed. Oct. 11, 2017 8:36 pm

LehighanthraciteMatt wrote:
Fri. Oct. 06, 2017 3:24 pm
I received a rate to ship a one ton pallet from our facility in Tamaqua pa to Heyward CA. The rate is $378.67, the truck has a lift gate, but you would need to move the coal yourself from there. The coal would be $200 for a one ton pallet. grand total would be $587.67
Call me if you would like more information. Matt 1-570-621-8871
:yes: That...That right there is service, and I'd bet it comes with a smile...

KingCoal
Member
Posts: 3478
Joined: Wed. Apr. 03, 2013 1:24 pm
Hand Fed Coal Stove: 2-Locke Warm Morning #120, 1-Locke Warm Morning #524B, 1 - custom Locke Warm Morning Extended barrel Base Heater Double Heater
Baseburners & Antiques: 2014 DTS C17 Base Burner
Coal Size/Type: Nut Anth.
Other Heating: none
Location: Elkhart county, IN.

Post By: KingCoal » Thu. Oct. 12, 2017 7:08 pm

Redbopeep wrote:
Mon. Oct. 09, 2017 12:37 pm
LehighanthraciteMatt wrote:
Fri. Oct. 06, 2017 3:24 pm
I received a rate to ship a one ton pallet from our facility in Tamaqua pa to Heyward CA. The rate is $378.67, the truck has a lift gate, but you would need to move the coal yourself from there. The coal would be $200 for a one ton pallet. grand total would be $587.67
Call me if you would like more information. Matt 1-570-621-8871
Hi Matt, thanks for your reply. I will give you a call later today!
THIS RIGHT HERE and it could be anyone concerning anything here at CoalPail but it doesn't get any better than this in terms of fraternity and service on very many other sites.

steve

tiffl
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon. Oct. 30, 2017 6:38 pm

Post By: tiffl » Wed. Nov. 15, 2017 9:58 am

Hi Redbopeep!
We are actually in the very same predicament (northern CA on our sailboat) looking for coal. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind messaging me privately (I tried to message you but it's not sending) so I can ask a couple questions - we just installed this coal stove on our boat and need some advice.
Thank you!

Visit Lehigh Anthracite

Redbopeep
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed. Oct. 04, 2017 5:47 pm
Baseburners & Antiques: Antique Shipmate 134 Marine coal and wood
Coal Size/Type: nut size

Post By: Redbopeep » Sun. Mar. 25, 2018 12:36 am

Got the coal, shared with Tiffl, enjoying our heat and cooking aboard. :) See today's recipe of the day for pics.
http://blog.mahdee.com/2018/03/24/baking-using-an ... oney-cake/

LehighanthraciteMatt
Verified Business Rep.
Posts: 480
Joined: Thu. Sep. 29, 2016 1:02 pm
Stoker Coal Boiler: Van Wert
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Alaska
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Warm Morning
Coal Size/Type: Rice,Buck, and Nut

Post By: LehighanthraciteMatt » Sun. Mar. 25, 2018 7:37 am

Redbopeep wrote:
Sun. Mar. 25, 2018 12:36 am
Got the coal, shared with Tiffl, enjoying our heat and cooking aboard. :) See today's recipe of the day for pics.
http://blog.mahdee.com/2018/03/24/baking-using-an ... oney-cake/
Awesome, should have placed a Lehigh bag by the stove for that picture :lol:
Anyway it’s awesome to see that article!
Thanks so much for the update.

User avatar
Hambden Bob
Member
Posts: 6734
Joined: Mon. Jan. 04, 2010 10:54 am
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Harman 1998 Magnum Stoker
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Blower Model Coal Chubby 1982-Serial#0097
Coal Size/Type: Rice-A-Roni ! / Nut
Other Heating: Pro-Pain Forced Air
Location: Hambden Twp. Geauga County,Ohio

Post By: Hambden Bob » Sun. Mar. 25, 2018 4:19 pm

Well,I had just arrived Home,and decided to relax and read..... Then I found this ! Nice Job ! This Lil' Ol' Thread is yet another glaring reason on how this place Rocks !!

Post Reply

Return to “Coal Prices & Quality, Coal Dealer Inquiries & Reviews”